A demon?

Hello everyone
How have you all been?
So we got another chapter today.
Yeah and many people who just read this story might not know about Naito Arikawa and all don't worry it doesn't matter.
And Naito and the umbrella of souls means alot more than what you might think.
Well anyways let's begin

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: So, That's an Arikawa.

Y/N was still gasping for air. It was hard for him to concentrate. The presence of Naito in his dream had preoccupied his body. He felt goosebumps going down his body as it was losing it's heat rapidly. His demon slayer mark was slowly disappearing.

Y/N: I-

Y/N couldn't talk he gasped for air as he raised his hand. He closed his eyes to calm down.

Suddenly he felt his body calming down but it wasn't because of him closing his eyes that helped. It was actually Daki who was sitting beside him hugging him. He felt his warmth slowly return. The mark finally returning to it's original shape. The goosebumps slowly dying down.

Y/N: Thank-

Daki tighten her hug.

Daki: Don't talk...

Y/N went silent. Y/N felt calm. His surrounding were quiet. He needed this after Rui's death. He had mentally shut down and went to a personality no one had seen. The cocky one.

Kokushibo: Are we suppose to be watching or we get out?

Gyuutaro who was looking away slowly turned to look at the upper moon.

Gyuutaro: I say we get out.

Kokushibo: Ok. Nakime...

Kokushibo turned to Nakime. Nakime slowly looked up at him before taking the sign. Nakime hit the strings as they were taken to another room.

Kokushibo: Thank you.

Nakime: Your welcome.

Gyuutaro: WHAA!

Gyuutaro was beyond shocked. He heard Nakime talk for the first time. Kokushibo just looked at her before nodding.

Gyuutaro: HEY man aren't you surprised!?

Kokushibo: Surprised?

Kokushibo was confused to what Gyuutaro meant. What was he meant to be surprised for? Everything was normal.

Gyuutaro: I mean Nakime-san talked for the first time in forever!

Kokushibo got even more confused. First time in forever?