Remnants

Hello there
How are you all?
So here is another chapter.
We are done with the war
It's some background story time
Y/N wakes up in his house. Why does he hate it so much?
Let's find out

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N woke in the place he hated. He felt his urge to throw up get stronger and stronger each second. He remembered everything. The memories slowly returning.

???: HEY Y/N!

A loud voice pierced through Y/N's ears. He knew whose voice it was. He looked out of the room he was in to see his brother coming towards him.

???: You are awake, huh?

Y/N: Yes...

Y/N's brother, Ohio Tsugikuni. The only person that saw the worth of Y/N and didn't support the idea of him leaving the house.

Ohio: So, what do you want to do today?

Y/N tried to talk but he couldn't shake his mouth by his own will. This was the remains of his memory. He couldn't control anything.

Y/N: Can we practice?

Ohio: Practice?.... Y/N, don't tell me you still haven't give up?

Y/N: I... haven't. How can I? It's all so good!

Ohio: It's life threatening! And dad already told us to stay as far away as possible from swords!!

Y/N: But....

Ohio: Come on we will just go look for the bird from the other day. The talking crow!

Y/N's eyes lit up. He was 7 currently how could he not get interested into a talking bird. They ran towards the field they last saw the bird to see an unusual man standing there. The man was looking the other way but turned around as soon as Y/N and Ohio got close. As if he had sensed them.

???: What are you boys doing here?

The man calmly asked the boys. His voice, felt clean and pure. No bad intentions behind them.

Ohio: We are looking for a bird!

Ohio said with a loud voice as he cheerfully looked at the man. Y/N who was standing behind Ohio noticed that the man had a sword. He couldn't resist but ask.

Y/N: Umm... why do you have a sword?

???: Oh this? I'm part of a huge corporation that uses these to fight off crime.