The Start Of The Journey

Hello everyone
How are you all? So we left off as both of the fights ended and Naito started to talk about the past. Let's continue...

____________________________________

Masakado: He truly is a fool...

Naito had hit a sense point in Eto's back, freezing her whole body, not letting her move even a muscle.

Naito: So I received a letter, way back in the past...

[Some 1000 years ago:Naito's Pov]

I had just woken up, laying on the cold floor of my own kitchen. The letter clutched in my fist. The coffee was still there, I didn't bother to drink it. Whoever made it could have mixed anything in it.

Naito: Now then... I should leave...

I left the house, opening the door of my cabin revealing a huge mountain. I had always liked living in the cold. The sun had just came up so I used it as a way to guide my way towards Kyoto, going in the direction of it until I felt the presence of a demon.

Naito: This... has to be an uppermoon.

I looked through the clearing of the forest to see a demon, this demon was disguised excellently. If I didn't know better I would have thought he was a normal human. I didn't want to be bothered so I just left him alone. The demon had long hair with spiky tips, purple eyes and a sword on his hip. He probably was a demon slayer before this.

I finally reached Kyoto after some hours of walking. The scenario was beautiful as ever, I had arrived in the evening so I had no reason to lag behind in my investigation.

I looked around for a inn I could stay at if something were to go wrong and I had to stay longer.

Naito: Hello.

I greeted the lady at the reception.

Receptionist: Oh, hello!

Naito: I would like a room for 1.

Receptionist: Alright, please wait for a moment.

The lady opened a cabinet that had the keys to the rooms, as she handed me one.

Naito: Thanks, I would be most likely leaving within two days.

Receptionist: Ok.

I left for my room, room number 113. Quite the room it was, well managed. But it felt really creepy inside.

[No one's POV]

The receptionist got inside the bathroom, a black object appeared beside her as she was washing her hair colour.

Call(???): Is that guy here yet?

Receptionist?: Yes, he just got in the room.