Rage

Hello
How have you been
So here is another chapter of this story.
I'm quite angry right now so this chapter may contain a lot of killing.
I hope that you are liking it so far.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Y/N had made a family. More like a force that can be used to overthrow and kill muzan he was breaking muzan's curse that was on Rui so he could give him his own blood to make him stronger.
Until he was called by muzan again.

Muzan: Y/N.

Y/N: Yes?

Muzan: I have got news that their have been a increase of unusual demons to the north. I want you to kill them all.

Y/N: Of course. I shall take my leave.

Before Y/N left he went ahead and told his family about the mission.

Douma: Do your best!

Kokushibo: ...

Rui: Yes! Do your best, fa-father.

Seeing Rui warming up to everyone made Y/N feel happy. He was glad that he had saved him that day. He gave Rui a head pat and went on his way.

Y/N: These demons... why can't I just pass time with my family I will kill them all no matter what it takes. I will destroy them all.

Y/N's rage was building up he started to speed up to the north killing anything that moved on his way there. His rage was scary. All the demons who had consumed even a drop of his blood were feeling like they were going to explode by the pressure. Then Y/N reached the place he saw a bunch of demons there. One of them approached him. The worst mistake he could have made. When he reached to Y/N he was sliced into pieces without Y/N moving. This surprised the demons. It looked like all of them had the blood demon art to make clones of themselves. There were 10 demons but by the help of blood demon art there were more than 1000 now.

Y/N: Finally I can take my frustration out on you all....

All: As i-

Before they could even talk they felt a pressure greater than ever. This made them feel a emotion they had never felt fear. They were scared for their lives. Even though they were clones they didn't want to fight Y/N. Y/N's eyes started to glow red which indicated it was too late now.

Y/N: Moon breathing Third form - loathsome moon chains!