Loop

Hello there
How have you all been?
Well here is another chapter. Last time we left at a huge reveal.
This chapter we will cover up all about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Naito: We are in a time loop, Y/N.

Y/N who was standing infront of Naito was confused. What's a time loop? Naito has seen the world at the verge of ending? What was actually going on?

Y/N: What's... A time loop?

Naito looked at Y/N with disappointment in his eyes. He sighed as he looked down and back up at Y/N.

Naito: A time loop... how do I explain this? Let's say you are repeating everything that has already happened dozens of time before.

Y/N: How is that even possible?

Naito: Let me explain... Y/N Arikawa, The man you are looking for is responsible for this loop.

Y/N: WHAT!?

Y/N was confused. How was "The Arikawa" connected to all this?

Naito: You heard me right. Arikawa. Ignore the fact that I'm also an Arikawa for a while. Arikawa came looking for me a long time ago. He wanted balance in the universe which he "controlled". Y/N, you were the one disturbing it. Or most likely keeping it in balance by being as strong  as a percentage of his power. But he didn't like it.

Y/N: Balance?

Naito: I was tricked. I was once a believer,
Y/N. He appeared before me the night I read all about him. He asked me to help him. He asked me to come here to kill you.

Y/N: What? Why?

Naito: I was confused too. Why? But I didn't bother to ask. He told me that I had a special power. The power of "the dead moon". I didn't know anything about it. But this power appears to be superior to everyone else. After I got here. He told me my presence also disrupted the balance. He tried to kill me.

Y/N: Kill!?

Naito: Yes. But my own power saved me.

Naito flung his hand to his side. A bunch of mist started to collect in one place. The weird thing was that the mist had a life source. They were alive, yet dead. Naito formed the umbrella Y/N had seen in his past.

Naito: This, saved me.

Y/N: How?

Naito: I felt energy running all over my body as his attack got closer. I just held out my hand in attempt to block it. This umbrella appeared at that moment. It was alot weaker that time. Very dull and destructible. His attack was able to hit me through it. He thought I died and left. I was alive all along. The last thing I remember seeing before being sealed away was you, Y/N.

Y/N: Me?

The information Y/N was receiving was too much. How strong is "The Arikawa"?. Y/N continued to listen very carefully.