Friends?

Hello everyone
How are you all? I hope you are doing fine
So, here is another chapter. Last time we were exploring through Y/N's memories as he got saved by a "lady", most of you probably figured put who the lady was, for those who couldn't. How? It's so obvious.
Well anyways let's begin

____________________________________

Y/N: I hope things will turn out better...

Y/N whispered to himself as he got out in the woods. Everything was so familiar yet so different. He was somehow managing to get to the place where the swordsmith village was located, because he knew that he won't be able to last any more without a nichirin blade.

Y/N: I hope I don't run into any demons.

???: Hey hey what do we have here?

Y/N turned around to see eyes full of blood. It was a demon, and it was most likely going to try to kill Y/N.

Y/N: A dead body...

Demon: Oh, you understand that you are going to die. Good!

Y/N: I wasn't talking about myself.

Demon: Then-?!

The demon was shocked as it saw Y/N ran towards a certain direction. He was making a run for it.

Demon: hehheh, do you really think you can outrun me?

Y/N: Yes, by a huge margin. The village is roughly 500 meters, there's no way such a weak demon will catch me.

Demon: HAHA! You have quite the confidence! But I have to admit this dude is fast.

Y/N was gaining speed by each second. His body never getting tired or slower. The demon was surprised to see such an improved body of a young child.

Y/N: There's the place!

Demon: Got you!

Y/N jumped as the demon launched him even further by kicking him from behind.

Y/N: An absolute fool.

Demon: You are so done now child.

Y/N: Really now?

Demon: You aren't going to get me by your trash talking now.

As the demon was talking he hadn't realise that he lunged Y/N at the model machine of a swordsman, which meant that Y/N could have a sword.

Y/N: If my honest talk can't get you. I probably can't do the moon breathing in this body. Mist breathing second form -

Demon: What's this? The air is getting pulled towards him?

Y/N: My sword will. - Eight Layered mist!