Voice

Hello everyone
How are you all? So here is another chapter of the story. I really do hope you enjoy these(for the most part because cliffhangers and all might ruin it for you). Well anyways so, when I write my stories I think as if I'm in them myself you know, I can imagine the terrain, the atmosphere and the earth in there(My imagination is insane) but after you know the "dance with death" and all after Y/N got trapped in his mind all I can picture is a little landform which is surrounded by a black oily void. Just wanted to share it and I would love to hear your thoughts on this.
Anyways let's begin.

____________________________________

Muichiro and Y/N were running towards the mountain where lower moon 5 was spotted. Apparently alot of these stronger demons started to appear since the last two days, after Y/N got here.

Y/N: Hey Muichiro.

Muichiro: Yeah?

Y/N: What if I told you I was a demon?

Muichiro was a little surprised after hearing Y/N's statement. There was no way he was a demon, he was in a garden full of wisteria and under direct sunlight.

Muichiro: How can that be possible?

Y/N: Well, you see I have this voice in my head. It keeps yelling at me to wake up, to protect the other demon moons and to end the corps.

Y/N said the last sentence in total coldness. His voice sounded lifeless, there was regret and sadness mixed with a little bit of rage. Muichiro was shocked at hearing this because Y/N seemed like a normal person to him.

Muichiro: It won't matter... if you were a demon. I will be by your side...

Y/N's eyes widen in joy. It was all happy until the voice roared even louder.

Y/N: KILL HIM... WAKE UP... YOUR FAMILY IS DYING... END THIS, Y/N!

Y/N held his head with one hand as he continued to run. The voice was very similar to his own but the voice was alot deeper and scary. Y/N didn't want to listen to it.

Muichiro: Looks like we are here.

Y/N: Oh.

Y/N looked up to see the long trees covering the sky. The moon was awfully dim for some reason.

Muichiro: Let's go.

Y/N: Ok.

Y/N and Muichiro entered the mountain but they were interrupted by many small spider like demons. They just stepped on the demons head, killing them. Which was mostly impossible but the demon looked like they were just turned into what they were, so they hadn't developed proper powers.

As they moved forward they were stopped by demons that looked awfully similar to each other. One was tall and buff, one was like the other small spiders but bigger and there were two girls.

Muichiro: Tsk.

Y/N: Heh, What's this a family-!

The mention of the word "family" made
Y/N fall to his knees. He was holding his head again as the voice was slowly creeping in.