Never Improved

Hello everyone
How have you been?
The story is going good so far.
I have got a bunch of support which I appreciate!
Well here is another chapter
After the sudden entrance of Upper Moon 1 what will happen?
Let's find out....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kokushibo: hmm...

The sudden appearance of Upper Moon one was making Sanemi feel really nervous.

Sanemi: W-why is this guy here?!

Kokushibo: Interesting... all too interesting...

Muichiro was shaking. His body was refusing to draw his sword to fight against the demon that stood in front of him and Sanemi.

Arie: You. Who are you?

Hagipherione was also shocked from what the demon had just done. 10000 is a ridiculously high number, the pillars could have never survived it. But this guy just took them down in one strike. Similar to the one who she sealed away. Too strong.

As expected, she didn't get any response from Kokushibo. He was deep in thought as he gazed upon the demon slayers which made Hagipherione a little angry because she was getting totally ignored.

Arie: Arie style lethal move - Starfall night sky!

Hagipherione got her sword and slashed it two times continuously making two white glowing slashes fall towards Kokushibo.

Kokushibo: Moon breathing Third form - loathsome moon chains...

Kokushibo also made two continuous slashes filled with chaotic moons which exploded on impact with Hagipherione's attack

Kokushibo: It's rude to attack someone when they are thinking...

Arie: Huh!? So you are just going to ignore me!?

Kokushibo didn't reply as he continued to stare at the hashiras, who at this point hadn't move at all. They were mesmerized by the beauty of the moon breathing.

Kokushibo: hmm... you there, what's your name?

Kokushibo pointed at Muichiro as he asked that question. Muichiro was filled with dread so he replied right away.