Information

Hello everyone
How have you all been?
So this update is coming after a long time because this story was on hold until my other story was finished. I finished it so this story will be getting alot more frequent updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N picked up the blindfold and left the place as dawn was approaching.

Y/N: Well this blindfold might help it does have the symbol after all.

Y/N got back in the infinity mansion and was greeted by kokushibo.

Kokushibo: Did you find anyone from the organization?

Y/N: Yes, in fact I killed him and got us some information.

Kokushibo: I see... let's talk to the man about it.

Kokushibo was about to take Y/N to Muzan but they were interrupted by screaming coming from the upper moon room.

Douma: AKAZA LET'S BECOME FRIENDS!

Akaza: GET OFF ME! YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!

Y/N: What the hell is wrong with them?

Kokushibo: *sigh* Don't mind them. You know how they are.

Y/N: Yeah let's go...

Y/N and Kokushibo continued to walk towards Muzan. After they arrived, Muzan told them to come in.

Muzan: What's the matter?

Y/N: I have information of the organization.

Muzan: I see go on.

Y/N: It looks like they are known as the red eye army. Here is how the symbol looks.

Y/N showed muzan the blindfold that had the symbol on it.

Muzan: I have never seen anything like this before.

Y/N: Neither have I. But the guy I fought was a demon too.

Muzan: I see... so now we have to deal with the demon slayers and this red eye at the same time?

Y/N: Seems like it. If only we could find the place the organization is situated we could kill them all.

Kokushibo: Well they are intelligent they simply hid themselves so they won't be killed.