Family

Hello
How have you been
So here's another chapter after you meet tanjiro and had kokushibo join you in killing muzan.

-----------------------------------------------------------

All the upper moons were sitting in the mansion as it was day time non of them could go out in the sunlight. Kokushibo was sitting alone until Y/N joined him.

Y/N: What you doing?

Kokushibo: Nothing.

Y/N: Thought so. I have a question to ask you.

Kokushibo: What might this question be?

Y/N: Didn't you feel empty all this time being the strongest for so long wasn't it lonely?

Kokushibo: There were time I got sad and lonely because I felt like I had no one. But then I found you and made you my disciple that filled the void in my heart.

Y/N: I see... so lately I have been feeling a little off. I don't feel like myself.

Kokushibo: You have been a demon for more than 125 years right?

Y/N: Yes.

Kokushibo: Well it is a part of evolution you have gotten used to living as a demon. It happens from time to time. Your physical appearance might change around times like this.

Y/N: I see. Thank you!

Kokushibo: Whatever...

Douma: Y/N!

Y/N: Yes?

Douma: Boss is looking for you.

Y/N: I see I will go then.

[At Muzan]

Muzan: Y/N I called you here today because I need you to help lower moon 5 he has gotten in quite some trouble you see.

Y/N: I see...

Muzan: And if you can kill everyone in the way.

Y/N: I will. I shall take my leave now.

After that Y/N left for lower moon 5 Rui who had gotten into trouble. As he was reaching to the place he sensed a lot of demon slayers there and 2 unusually strong presence.

Y/N: What are these? Hashiras? But they seem more powerful than a century ago. Don't tell me the time I have been waiting for its this generation where I succeed. Not good i have to go quickly.

As Y/N reached there he saw two demon slayers in front of Rui one of them was about to decapitate Rui. He was certainly very strong because he stopped Rui's strongest attack with no problem. Before The demon slayer could touch Rui Y/N intervened and kicked him away.