Izanagi and Izanami

Hello everyone
How are you all doing?
So we will continue Naito's adventure and most likely get to the end of the book. Idk why but I feel like this book will be longer than I expected.
Anyways let's begin

____________________________________

Eduan: Welcome to the family!

Naito: Thank you.

Naito and Eduan both looked at each other as Naito slightly bowed towards Eduan.

Eduan smirked seeing this.

Eduan: Ahaha, There's no need to do that!

Naito: No it's ok... I will take my leave then. I need to get another guy before I can leave.

Eduan: Of course. Just remember me if you get into any trouble.

Naito: Though unlikely, I will.

Naito hesitantly turned his back to Eduan, showing doubt in trusting Eduan. After what Arikawa had done to him, he had lost the sense of trusting anyone blindly though it may be true that he was likely trusting Maschenny more than anyone after just knowing her for a day.

As Naito left the hall he was joined by both Maschenny and Asensio.

Naito: So, where is this "White" guy?

Asensio: Don't worry I have told sis the place. She will guide you there, of course it's up to you to decide what you do afterwards.

Maschenny: You had to go ahead and choose one of the most dangerous guys.

Naito: No, it's ok... I will take care of the guy.

Maschenny: You sound confident.

Naito: Does it look like I will lose?

Maschenny: No, but you got to be careful.

Asensio: Alright, I will stop both of you there. White seems to be having trouble with his family, The Arie family. If you manage to kill off the ones chasing him, you will be able to make him indebted towards you. You might want to reconsider this as you may die, the Arie's are no joke coming as our equals in strength.

Naito: Then there's no problem. Doesn't seem like anyone will be stronger than Eduan-san to me.

Asensio: Then I recommend you leave. You have the time of atleast a week before white makes his move to another place. If you want to you can stop at different places before reaching him, it will atleast take you 1 day to reach there if you rush. If not, then it will take 2-3 days.

Naito: That's more information than I need but thanks.

Asensio: So I guess I will see you around.

Naito: Of course.

Naito and Asensio looked at each other before sharing a strong handshake.