A God In Himself

Hello everyone
How are you all doing? I hope that you are all doing fine.
Well, I have got some bad news. I was actually on a holiday that's the reason I could upload so frequently but from tommorow my school's reopening so the updates will most likely be less. 1-2 updates a week atleast.
Anyways, let's us continue

____________________________________

White stood infront of Naito and Maschenny. The soul of both Maschenny and Naito were completely in sync, meaning their relation in itself held a spiritual power.

White: This doesn't make any sense. That sword... it held a soul created by this guy's own soul, a piece of it or most likely, a piece of both their souls created a new one.... I have a question before we leave...

Naito: What is it?

Naito had settled down as he had already defeated White and made him a part of the team.

White: How can you produce souls?

Naito: Huh? What kind of question is that?

White: Don't act dumb. The sword you used had a soul that seemed connected with you.

Naito looked a White with a little bit of interest, it seemed like White knew a lot about souls, something that Naito needed information on.

Naito: To be exact, even I don't know what that was but... That soul was of an ancient goddess, somehow originated from inside of me... like I was some sort of parent to it.

White: Wonderful! Truly wonderful! I will help you even though you are an Arikawa!

Maschenny and Naito shared a look before turning back at White. What was so special about being able to control souls when even he could do it?

Naito: Do you know what's going on?

White: I do, you see.... what's going on is that even though you have human bodies your children will be just souls. It's like a limitation for those who gained immortality by their own, not granted by a god. That makes you....

White pointed at Naito as he smiled.

White: A god of your own.

Naito: Huh?

Naito was a bit surprised to hear something like that, a god of his own? How could he become a god? All he was doing was trying to gain control over his power to control souls.... his power to control souls.

Naito: You mean my power to control souls made me immortal?

White: See, it's not hard, is it? Because of you constantly gaining news souls which took you as their parent, you started to gain the remains of their life spans and their blessings. In that meaning, you have atleast a hundred thousands souls and some ancient deities right now which makes you immortal and a "god".

Maschenny: A god, huh?

Naito: This is too much to take in... was I choosen for this.... no no no! I can't let my feelings decide for me... I will find out the truth for my origin... the truth to why I was thrown here....