Resemblance

Hello everyone
How have you all been?
I seem to have been gone for longer than I estimated. Well anyways we will resume from where we left. Y/N finally gets back to real time as a war breaks out between the demons and demon slayers.
Let's continue

____________________________________

The Oyakata had died. A huge explosion echoed through the forest as the pillars arrived falling directly in Kibutsuji's trap.

Muzan: LET'S TAKE IT STRAIGHT DOWN TO HELL!

Tomioka: Tsk...

The pillars had gotten separated as they fell down. Muichiro and Tomioka were the only ones extremely close to each other's as they came from the same direction during the attack. But they didn't take that for granted, they were in the demons domain now.

[Tomioka's Pov]

Tomioka: How the hell did we end up here... I can sense a lot of demons, many strong ones....

Tomioka was slowly exploring as a group of demons ambushed him.

Tomioka: Not you.

Demons: Hngh-!

All of the demons fell to the ground as they were beheaded by Tomioka in the blink of an eye.

Tomioka: This feels like... Upper Moon one.

[No one's Pov]

Muichiro was swiftly making his way through the fortress as he headed towards Tomioka to regroup as soon as possible. But fate had different plans for him.

Muichiro: Hmm?

Muichiro lost his footing as the floor beneath him disappeared. A huge wall collided with him as he was falling even further down now.

Muichrio: Now is not the time to panic. I need to control this situation.

Muichiro easily landed on his feet without any injuries, but the moment he touched the ground he felt shivers run all over his body. There was a majestic aura somewhere near him.

Muichiro: Upper Moon 1?

Kokushibo: You have arrived, Demon slayer.

Muichiro: Yes there's no doubt about it. It is him.

Kokushibo: Oh, what's this you are alone?

Muichiro: My body still refuses to fight against him! But I can't give up!

Kokushibo: Your mental strength, is in the higher realms... I see....

Muichiro: Mist breathing second form - eight layered mist!