How the dream shattered

Hello everyone
How have you all been?
I hope you are all fine
Well anyways after all those days here is another chapter. There are going to be references from my other book in this book so the ones who read the other one are in for a treat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: ...

Y/N had gone quiet after Rui was decapitated. Those words he said to Rui and Kokushibo were just a shield for him to protect himself from his past. Those days before he became a hashira in the demon slayer corps. How he wanted his squad to live and kill Muzan. His dream to kill Muzan broke into pieces when he lost faith in humanity and mankind.

Adori: Hey! Do you just wish to lay around when your comrade here lost his life?!

Adori started to yell at Y/N because he hasn't moved for 3 minutes now.

Y/N: Keep quiet... stupid woman...

Suddenly multiple slash attacks came falling down on Adori. Adori didn't expect it at all, Y/N hadn't move a muscle at all but this was for sure a moon breathing technique. It's either he didn't move at all or he moved too quick for Adori to sense or see him at all.

Adori: This guy!

Y/N had stood up. He was quiet. His hand was on the handle of his sword.

Y/N: Hey...

Adori: ?

Y/N: Can you feel it?

Adori: What?

Y/N: Moon breathing modified form : Dance under the moonlight.

Adori: What is going on?! The air is chilly the sky is vibrating.

Y/N: Don't take you eyes of the battle.

Adori: How did he got here so- aagh!

Y/N did 7 repetitive slashes in complete succession as the moon appeared behind him just showing his silhouette. Dance under the moonlight. A form Y/N made himself after hearing about the Hinokami dance of the sun breathing from kokushibo and Rui.

[Somewhere else at the same time]

???: Are you okay with this!? Arikawa-san!?

Arikawa: Of course I want to stop him but you know I can't enter until things are really messed up. My presence alone can ruin the flow of this alternative-universe.

???: What are you going to do?

Arikawa: The monster of our family has been born. I will need to put him here.

???: You mean the dead moon!?!

Arikawa: Yes. The host of that blessing after we broke the curse has been born. His name, Naito Arikawa.