Sudden Growth

Hello everyone
How have you all been?
This greeting is never going to get old.
So here we are another chapter.
The way things are going I feel like this story will atleast have 40 chapter at minimum. As for maximum it will atleast have 60.
So anyways let's begin from where we left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

???: Oh, you are here swordsman...

Tomioka saw the man infront of him. He felt different than normal human beings. The aura he was giving off was full of bloodlust. Tomioka didn't know if he was dangerous or not so he just held his sword.

???: Don't even think about fighting me...

Tomioka: ... What will you do?

A swift slash went right by Tomioka's head hitting the wall behind him leaving a hole in it.

???: I might have to kill you...

Tomioka: These skills.... he is too dangerous...

The man then sat down on a throne as he started to talk.

???: I'm White. What's your name?

Tomioka: Tomioka Giyuu.

White: Oh, Tomioka?

The question felt odd. White was disappointed to hear the name. He looked like he was hoping for something else.

White: You are not the one he promised me... but you look atleast a little strong...

Tomioka: Promised?

White held his hand out. Some sort of white energy started to form around his hand, forming in a ball like structure when it completed.

White: 5 Percent of my power is all You can handle.

Tomioka's eyes widen as he saw the white orb. It was the same as what jahad has used. The only think Tomioka knew was that the orb was deadly.

White: Here!

White threw the orb at Tomioka at blinding speed. Tomioka raised his hands to cover himself from the blast but the blast never came. The white orb shattered into pieces as it hit Tomioka and entered his body.

Tomioka: Wha-!

Before Tomioka could even talk he was already on the ground. He felt like his bones were burning. He felt his head going blank. It was like his body didn't belong to him.

White: Ah, you are handling that pretty well...

Tomioka finally stood up to look at the guy. His eyes never changing expressions. He was truly corrupted.

White: Well... you can leave. You are most likely alot stronger now.

Tomioka: Huh?

The same swift slash from earlier came near Tomioka but he was able to dodge it this time. The slash was slower this time and he could guess White's movement. He was seeing right through the world.