Masakado

Hello everyone
How are you all?
So here is another chapter. So things will most likely get a little confusing since thanatos is included. Just think thanatos as a stand(Jojo) and things will be clear. Anyways let's begin.

____________________________________

Naito: W-what the hell is this!?

Naito watched from afar. There was a man attached to a door with chains. The man matched the features of "Dream Arikawa" from the book.

Naito: Is that really him? Is this what he meant by a seal?

???: Oh! Looks like we have a guest.

A voice came from under the door as the door was floating in the middle of nothingness. Naito was too focused on the door and Dream that he didn't check his surroundings.

Naito: Who's there? The worst thing I could do is panic.

Naito calmed himself down as he looked towards where the voice came from. A silhouette of a person was forming from the shadows. After a while, a short female was revealed. She was smiling as she held a card in her hand.

 She was smiling as she held a card in her hand

Naito was confused to who this person could be. No one with such features was ever mentioned in both of Y/N's and Dream's books.

Naito: Who are you?

Unknown lady: Hmm... you seem to have unlocked a power.

Naito: Power?

Unknown lady: Yes. But you still haven't unlocked your own power, Thanatos was the embodiment of Dream's true self. You are still ignorant about your existence which is why you haven't unlocked your true self.