Wandering Swordsmen

Hello everyone
How have you been?
Well here is another chapter after quite alot of days.
I just took a break from writing. I thought it would be just a small break but damn I was gone for a long time.
I changed my username and all so I hope you still remember me.
Well let's get in the chapter I might have forgotten some small details so remind me if you find errors.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N stood under the rainy night sky. Tears were falling down from his eyes but his face remained emotionless.

Y/N: Was all my hard work just nothing? I couldn't protect my friends back when I was human and now when I thought I became strong enough I still can't protect anyone. Was it all for nothing?

Footsteps were heard coming from the forest. Water was splattering around as the footsteps got closer and closer. Y/N looked up to see two of the current Hashira's.

Y/N: Water pillar....

Tomioka: Who is this demon... I think I have felt the aura of a strong demon like him before.

Y/N: Flame pillar....

Rengoku: What is such a strong demon doing here! Even with two of us here it's dangerous...

Y/N: Don't worry I don't want to fight... you guys can just walk away if you want to...

Y/N started to feel like his skin was peeling off. His head was disconnected from his body. The droplets from the rain felt like sharp knives to him.

Tomioka: His head!

The position where Y/N's used to be was vacant. Not vacant but very blurred and abnormal. He had no head. The blur was like black flames.

Y/N: Don't wander around meaninglessly demon slayers...

Rengoku: Even if we are scared we can't let someone as dangerous as you roam around!

Y/N: I'm telling you right now, this maybe the worst mistake of yours. Fighting me even when I have given you a chance to run away...

Rengoku and Tomioka got in a stance ready to battle but before they could attack Y/N had already completed a breathing form and sent it towards them.

Tomioka: Rengoku watch out!

The attack was heading towards rengoku at blinding speed but somehow tomioka managed to see it. It was like the world went transparent and everything was slowed down for tomioka. Tomioka managed to get rengoku out of the way but the attack got in contact with him injuring him.

Rengoku: Tomioka! Now that you have hurt my comrade I'm not letting you go! No matter what!

Y/N: So his name is Tomioka. You are rengoku, right?