Revival

Hello everyone
How are you all?
Here is another chapter to the book.
We left as Y/N entered the scene.
And we will continue now. What is going to happen in this one-sided confrontation.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: You have had the most sudden growth, Tomioka.

The sudden appearance of Y/N set something in everyone's heart. Fear. The power flowing out of him was Pure Evil. A want, No a desire to be the strongest. It was pouring out like Water, his desire to rule the world.

Y/N: Well. Why did you stop? Are you perhaps, scared?

Tomioka: This guy! He doesn't feel like the first time I met him. He feels weaker?

Kokushibo: When is he going to come out? The real one...

Muichiro: This guy!!

Gyomei: You....

Sanemi: Damn It I can't stop getting goosebumps looking at those two.

Y/N: Oh are you guys a group-

Kokushibo: What's this?

Y/N suddenly got silent. It was like he remembered something. Something he hated. Something he truly despised.

Y/N: Four of them... A group of demon slayers... this feels similar...

Tomioka: Yes. A group of pillars...

Kokushibo: What is going on? A revival?

Muichiro: This feels similar... this situation... has this happen before?

Sanemi felt the air get thinner. It felt similar. Like the situation had already happened hundreds of times.

A feeling of electricity filled the air. Y/N and Kokushibo could feel static in the air. It was similar to the Thunder breathing.

Kokushibo: Oh thunder?

A boy using the Thunder breathing got really close to Y/N and Kokushibo in the blink of an eye but was held back by Y/N.
Y/N held the boy high in the air by his wrist.