II- 12 Grimmauld Place

Anna's POV

As we looked up, a house appeared between the 11 and the 13. The Muggles seemed to be clueless about what was happening. We quickly walked in and soon we heard quick footsteps coming to us. Ms Weasley appeared soon enough and smiled at us. She quickly engulfed Harry in a tight hug and gave me a wild smile to my relief. She looked us up and down with a disaproving look wich only got worse when she saw the bruises on my face.

"You two need to eat something. But I'm afraid dinner will have to wait," she whispered and turned to the others. "He just arrived, the meeting started."

They all started to walk in, but Ms Weasley stopped me and Harry when we tried to follow.

"The meeting is reserved to Order members. Ron and Hermione are upstairs, second floor, last door on the left. You two join them, I'll get you when dinner is ready," she whispered.

I shrugged and headed upstairs, Harry following me. He entered the room first and got attacked by Hermione's hugged. I leaned against the wall as they reunited and Harry started ranting about being left in the dark all summer. Altought I related, I took it as my time to leave. I went to the room in front, wich was empty. I let out a breath and sat at the window, looking up to the sky.

I didn't feel like talking this night, but I still loved to look at the moon and imagine mom, dad and now Cedric looking over me. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. I felt able to relax for the first time in months. I didn't feel like my anger would burst out any moment, I barely felt my anger. Perhaps was it because I was completely exhausted or maybe just seeing Uncle Moony. I let myself go, not afraid that someone was going to burst in and decide to take out whatever they felt on me.

Remus' POV

Once the meeting was finished, Molly went up to get the kids for dinner. I stayed with Sirius when we saw Harry in the doorway. Molly and Arthur greeted him and we got up. As I leaned against the door behind Molly, Sirius stood and opened his arms for Harry when they got out the way. They hugged, both of them smiling widely. The kids came in and I noticed Anna's absence.

''Harry, where's Anna?'' Sirius asked him.

''Oh euh, I don't know. She left the room earlier, she could basically be anywhere.''

''I'll go find her,'' I told Sirius as I walked past him, my hand on his shoulder. He smiled at me and nodded. He put his arm around Harry's shoulder and walked him into the kitchen as I went upstairs to find Anna. 

I walked down the hall where I knew Harry's room to be. I quickly checked and didn't see her. I checked the room in front and saw her against the wall in front of the window. I smiled softly at the sight, she was asleep in the moon's light and seemed peaceful. I walked towards her and went to wake her up when I saw bruises on her face. I frowned in worry and slowly shook her to wake her up. She began to stir and I noticed the way she tensed up before seeing me.

''Hey,'' she sleepily said and rubbed her face.

''Hi,'' I chuckled. ''Dinner's ready, wanna come downstairs?''

She nodded and got up. We both walked downstair and she entered the kitchen. Her eyes quickly found Sirius and lit up. 

''Sirius!'' she ran to him as he got up and jumped in his arms. 

''Anna!'' Sirius mocked as he responded to her hug. 

We sat down, Anna in front of Harry and next to me, Sirius at the end of the table. Anna was still coming out of her nap, wich surprised me as she seemed energetic every morning when I was teaching. We talked about the Ministry of Magic when Harry spoke up.