X- Hogsmeade

Anna's POV

I went up the stairs and jumped in my bed pissed off. I moved my wand around to close the curtains and screamed in my pillow. She didn't know them. She never would either if she kept being so fucking closed off! Hell, they didn't even agree with the blood supremacists ideals. That was one of the first things they had told me after the night in the kitchen.

I looked at my hand and a soft smile made it's way on my face. I traced the place Pansy's lips had touched and felt myself blushing again. The skin contact with her had made me feel all giddy inside. I pressed my face in my pillow. I had never thought I would feel this giddy again. Not while at Hogwarts at least.

I took my walkman and put my earbuds in. I felt romantic so I put Love me like there's no tomorrow, Love of my life and Good old fashioned lover boy by Queen on repeat. I absolutely loved Queen. Their music was amazing. Once I was tired, I decided to put Moonlight sonata by Beethoven. It was a lovely classical song. It calmed me down and I soon fell asleep.

The next weeks passed by fast. Between quidditch practice, classes, homework and hanging out with my two groups of friend, there was never a boring moment. Before I knew it, October came around with the first Hogsmeade weekend.

I got in a carriage with Neville and Luna, thrilled to go again. I absolutely loved Honedukes and Zonko's. They had my two favourite things, sweets and prank material. Even if I loved Zonko's, I couldn't wait for Fred and George's joke shop to open. I had seen some of their ideas and it was absolutely amazing.

"What do you guys wanna do today? We could go to Honeydukes, Zonko's and then the Three Broomstick and other shops you guys wanna visit," I suggested and I saw them look at each other. Neville looked uncomfortable.

"Actually Anna, we have to go somewhere else later," Luna informed me. I looked back and forth between the two of them and shrugged.

"Okay." I smiled at them, hoping to ease Neville's tension. "Are we going back at Hogwarts together later?"

"I don't think we will," Luna said.

"Okay. When do you guys have to go? Do we have time to go at one shop first?"

"We could, we could visit Honeydukes," Neville suggested.

"Sounds good."

The carriage arrived and we walked to Honeydukes. I bought a bunch of chocolate, thinking that I could send a bar to Moony and Pads, as well as a bunch of Sugar Quills. Nev and Luna paid for their treats and we left Honeydukes.

"Where do you guys wanna go now?" I asked them.

"I think it's time we go do our thing actually," Luna gently said even if I could hear the slight discomfort in her voice.

"Oh okay, yeah. Well see you guys later then," I said, trying to mask my deception.

They walked away and I started wandering the streets. I went on a street I had never been to before, perhaps it was off limits, I didn't know. I came across a shop I couldn't quite read the name of, but it seemed interesting. I walked in and what I saw made my eyes widen. On all the shelves, different knives and blades were displayed, each prettier than the other. I approached a shelf with beautiful knives.

"Butterfly knives," a voice said from behind me, making me jump. I turned around and saw a guy covered in amazing tattoos, some of them even moving. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. They're beautiful aren't they?"

"They are," I admitted.

"Would you like one?" He asked me.

"Oh, I've never really used any, I doubt I should buy one now," I said with a slight chuckle.