XIX- Three Broomstick

Anna's POV

Christmas was coming soon, and no matter how happy I was to see Moony and Pads again, I wouldn't be able to communicate with my friends much. If Theo and Pansy's parents found any letters I might send to them, they would get in serious trouble. Plus, sending an owl from the headquarters could be risky. This didn't take away my wish to talk to them during the holidays.

I had told my friends I would be busy today, supposedly late on my homework, so I couldn't go to Hogsmead with them. In fact, I was searching in the library for ways to communicate by something other than owls. The floo network wouldn't work, too many risks. I didn't have a two way mirror, and I would need more than one if we all wanted to talk.

I sighed as I opened one more book. I had barely been searching for two hours now and I was already exhausted. My eyes flew over the words, trying to find even a little thing. They finally stopped on one page. I read it carefully and gasped in satisfaction. I had finally found my way. I noted the necessary spells on my book and ran out the library.

I quickly went to Hogsmead, my bag jumping on my shoulders as my feet hit the ground. I enter in a shop out of breath and bought five simple black notebooks. I saw my friends walking towards the Three Broomstick from the store and thanked the worker before leaving the shop.

I jogged to catch up to my friends and threw my arms around Pansy and Theo's necks.

"Hello."

"Merlin Anna, you scared me!" Theo exclaimed.

"I am terribly sorry Theodore, is there anything I can do to take back that awful action?" I asked putting my hand on my heart and making big eyes.

"Seriously?" I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes before putting his arm around my shoulder. "You're unbelievable, Potter."

"I know."

"Weren't you supposed to do homework?" Pansy asked me.

"Well yes, but you see, you have an incredibly smart and fast friend, so it didn't take too much time," I explained.

"Not that fast, really," Blaise contradicted.  I turned my head to him and stuck out my tongue.

"Well, I'm glad you were fast enough to come enjoy a butter beer  with us," Luna said.

"Thank you," I said before mumbling, "finally someone who appreciates me in here."

We walked in and walked to a table.

"You all want a butter beer?" I asked.

"Yeah," they all answered.

"It's on me then."

Before any of them could protest, I walked to the counter. Madam Rosmerta smiled at me as she served another client. Once they had paid, I walked up.

"Hello, Anna! I haven't seen you here in a while."

"Please, it hasn't been that long," I laughed.

"Oh but it has," she smiled. "What can I get you, darling?"

"Six butter beers please."

"Six? Usually it's only three," she noticed.

"What can I say? I'm getting more famous than my brother."

"I wouldn't have taken you for someone to pay drinks to fans."

"Well I've got to keep them, don't I?"

"Absolutely." She put the butter beers on the counter. "There's your order."

"Thank you, madam Rosmerta." I put the money on the counter and walked back to my friend.

I slid next to Pansy and gave them all their butter beer. They were all talking and I sat there, listening to them. I was really glad to have met them, I thought with a soft smile.

"I didn't know you were so friendly with the barista," Pansy whispered to me.

"Oh, she was one of the first people I met here. I was kinda lost, Nev and Luna both had other things to do and I was alone. Nev had gone the year before, I couldn't because the paper wasn't signed," I started explaining. "She helped me go around and explained a few things to me. She's one of the first people who didn't talk to me about my brother when meeting me so, yeah."

"Oh, okay."

"She's really nice you know."

"And pretty?" Pansy asked. I felt a sting to my heart thinking Madam Rosmerta attractive. After all, I looked nothing like her.

"Yeah, I guess," I answered.

"Oi, Anna!" I heard a voice call me. I turned my head to see my three favourite Weasley's.

"I'll be right back," I told my friends before walking up to the others. "Hey guys, what's up?"

"Angelina wanted me to inform you there was a meeting at 8:30 tonight," Ginny told me.

"Oh thanks. What time is it?"

"5:00," George answered.

"Okay, thanks guys."

"They're okay?" Fred asked me, a doubtful look on his face as he looked behind me. I turned around and saw he was looking at my Slytherin Sliver trio.

"Yes, they are Fred."

"Alright," he said.

"But if they cause you any trouble," George continued.

"You tell us and we'll take care of them," they finished in unison.

"I'll help," Ginny added, cracking her knuckles.

"Don't worry, I will. I appreciate the offer."

"Of course."

"We need our star chaser, Potter," Ginny said pushing my shoulder.

"You'll join me in that category soon yeah?"

"Duh, someone has to help you shine," she laughed. I shared my head.

"I'll see you guys later."

"Yeah, go join our enemies, you traitor,"  the twins said dramatically said.

I sat back down with my friends with a smile.

"What did they want?" Blaise asked, dictate clear on his face.

"They wanted to tell me our captain called a meeting for later."

"I don't like them," he said.

"Why? Is it because they sent bludgers your way? Or is it because Ginny is also a good quidditch player and makes it easier for us to win?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow.

"They're annoying," Blaise defended.

"You don't even know them."

"Well their pranks aren't good."

"Now that's bull," Theo said, "their pranks are epic."

"Fine," he sighed. "I guess I don't know them and can't judge them then."

"Thank you."