XLIX - The Second War is here.

Anna's POV

"Harry!" I called, joining him after warning our headmaster about what would happen if anything happened to my brother. 

He stopped and I was able to catch up to him. I could see the desperate look in his eyes. I had seen it so many times, when he dropped the facade he tried to put on at Hogwarts and we were alone back at privet drive. How many times had I hold him as he cried in my arms about the bullies at school and those at home? He had always been part of my life, but he was part of something so much bigger too. Something I wasn't sure I had my place in. We had drifted so far apart.

I grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes. "You'll be okay."

He looked at me with such tired eyes. "You don't know that, Anna."

"Well you have to be." I hoped I didn't sound as scared as I truly was. "Look, I know our relationship hasn't been the best lately, but I need you to understand that whatever happens, you are and always will be my twin brother. We might not act like Fred and George or even Parvati and Padma, but you're still my twin and there's no one else I'd rather have as sibling. I won't lose you. You'll live, and we will win this war. You're not alone, Harry."

He wrapped his arms around me suddenly. I wrapped mine around his shoulders, rubbing slow circles on his back.

"Thank you, Anna. I'm glad you're my sister, too."

We let go of each other and I gave him a small smile. "We should check up on the others, what do you think?"

He nodded and we walked to the Infirmary Tower. We didn't speak, but I don't think that was needed. We walked into the infirmary. Hermione and Ginny were on one bed, Ron on another while Neville was on a chair between the two beds. Luna sat on another bed, reading her dad's journal. Harry went to on Ron's bed, giving the others a smile and I assumed he told them about Sirius as I heard their joyed exclamations. I noticed uncle Moony talking to Poppy on the other end of the infirmary and walked to them.

Poppy noticed me first and smiled at me, the movement grabbed Remus' attention and he turned to me. I rushed to hug him. 

"He's alive," he whispered in my hair, holding me tight.

"I know. I'm glad, he doesn't deserve to die, especially not when people still think he's guilty."

"You're right." He let go of me and looked at me. "I have to go to St-Mungo's to see him and Tonks, okay? Let Poppy check on you and stay with your friends, yeah?"

"Okay. Take care."

I hugged him again and let myself be lead to a bed as he walked to the fireplace in Poppy's desk. She checked on me, mumbling spells as she healed my few injuries. Though not many things showed, I felt the ache in my muscles and bones crashing down.

"What happened? You seem to have internal struggles and injuries."

I looked down, ashamed that I hadn't been able to fight it. "Uhm, Bellatrix Lestrange didn't like me trying to blow her up," I tried to laugh.

"Bellatrix Lestrange hurt you?" There seemed to be a mix of fear and anger in her voice. "What did she do?"

"Oh, euh, you know. She had a little go at crucioing me, I guess?" I hated how small my voice sounded, but I honestly didn't know if I could speak any louder. "I don't understand, I managed to spend my whole morning without it hurting, why does it hurt now?"

"You were still under the adrenaline and shook, some people keep it for days before feeling the effects of their injuries."

I furiously whipped away my tears. It was a simple ache, why was I crying?