XXXVII- Confrontation

Anna's POV

I spent the week with uncle Moony and uncle Padfoot. I'd written to Neville and Luna to warn them I just needed some space and reassure them that I was safe. I already felt bad for leaving like that, I could at least give them news myself, though I was sure Minnie would've told them I was safe if they asked her.

"You got everything?" Padfoot asked from the doorway. I turned to him and smiled.

"Yeah, I do." He nodded and walked in the room, looking around a bit. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I just-" He looked at me and put his hands on my shoulders. "If you talk to her, make sure it's in a place you're comfortable and can leave if you feel the need okay? Don't push yourself because you feel like you have to forgive her. You don't."

"Thank you, I will."

He hugged me and I wrapped my arms around him. I already knew I was going to miss him. I almost wished I could just stay here with him and Moony, away from my problems. We let go of each other and I saw Moony leaning against the doorway, watching us with a soft smile.

"Ready to go back?"

"Don't have much a a choice, do I?" I moved to the doorway.

"We could always kidnap you," Sirius suggested from behind me.

"Please do," I laughed. 

We walked down to the kitchen and Remus took the pot of Floo Powder. Sirius ruffled my hair and smiled.

"I'll try to see you this summer, yeah?"

"I can't wait."

Remus and I got to his cottage and he stopped me before I went back to Hogwarts.

"You take care of yourself okay? And write to me anytime you want to, I'll try my best to answer," he told me.

"I will. You take care of yourself too, I'd like to have both my uncles in one piece to celebrate my obvious success in the OWL's."

"Of course," he laughed and hugged me. 

We both knew I meant it, I wanted both of them to be there and healthy at the end of my year. However, there was no way for us to assure it would happen since they took part in the war. We arrived in Dumbledore's office and I hugged him one last time. I briefly greeted the headmaster before walking out of his office and walking back to my dorm. I saw Neville and Luna sitting in a corner in the common room and immediately went to them. I hugged them tightly and sat in front of them.

"How are you feeling? You barely sent us any news," Luna asked.

"I'm good, I know what I want to do about the situation." I looked at the two of them. "Have you talked to them? Theo, Blaise and Pansy?"

"Barely, Theo talked to us more than the other two," Neville told me and I could see how it hurt him to have barely seen Blaise.

"I'm gonna try to fix things," I assured.

"What?"

"I'm going to make things go back to the way they were before. Hopefully. And if things don't work out, you guys can still hang out with every of them. They're your friends too and I can't decide who you can and can't hang out with. It wouldn't be fair."

"But you didn't do anything wrong?" Luna asked.

"Maybe not. But I need things to move forward for myself too. So I'm gonna make them move."

I gave them a smile before walking up to my dorm. I put my things on my bed and got the notebook I'd made out. I held it in front of me for a while, trying to find the courage to write. I wanted things to move. I took a deep breath and opened it to Pansy's page, quickly writing a message before I changed my mind. I reduced it and put it in my pocket as I left the dorm and walked to the Astronomy tower.