V - Weasley's Wizard Weezes

Anna's POV

The next days passed by easily, each day nearly the same. Remus and Tonks passed every now and then. I would mostly keep company to Fleur since the others didn't seem to like her much, for whatever reason. I would talk to Billy and her, happily learning about their jobs and the way they met and every other thing they did, the wedding plans. I slept in Ginny's room, with her and Hermione.

"What's it to you guys with Fleur? I don't get it," I asked them one night.

"Of course you don't," Ginny mumbled.

"I'm just wondering what she did to make you guys hate her so much."

"She's just so... infuriating!" Granger said in exasperation. "She's basically floating everywhere she goes and she speaks in french behind our backs, probably insulting us!"

"Insulting you?" Did they really make no effort to know her at all?

"Yes! And she's so condescending, as if she knew everything!"

"Ah, of course. And she can't possibly know everything since you know everything. And she cannot have half the knowledge you possess so how dare she be as 'condescending' to you as you are to nearly everyone?" I asked in mocked understanding.

"I'm not condescending!" Hermione protested and I raised my eyebrows, noticing Ginny shifting nervously on her side of the room.

"Well, it's mostly how she's condescending, it's like she thinks she's better than everybody just because she's part Veela and pretty," Ginny said with distate.

"Wow. You guys have truly no idea of what kind of person she is, do you? You're just so fucking stuck on the fact that she turns people's head that you don't care who she is, just what she looks like."

"That's not-"

"Whatever. I just think you could at least be happy for your brother Ginny. He really loves her. Maybe you'd know that if you took the time to actually talk to either of them." I took my towel and walked towards the door. "By the way, she has much better things to do than speak behind your backs in french. She's mature enough not to do that." 

After that conversation, the girls rarely talked to me, only coming to get me when they played Quidditch, and even then, that was only when Granger didn't feel like playing. I tried my best to visit Luna and Theo nearly everyday, though Ms. Weasley didn't like me going alone and Fleur wasn't always free to come with.

Ms. Weasley organised a nice supper for Harry and I's birthday, though she refused to let me go see Theo and Luna that day, claiming I should spend time with my brother. I didn't mind spending time with him, but he didn't seem to care all that much. Then again, this was the first birthday we had out of the Dursley's house so I didn't blame him for wanting to spend it with Hermione and Ron rather than me. 

"Hey you," a voice said behind me as I sat on the stairs at the back of the house, admiring the sky.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around the new commer. "Moony! I missed you."

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "I saw you like last week, Anna. Didn't think you'd have the time to miss me." I rolled my eyes even if he couldn't see me and hugged him a little tighter. "Happy birthday, Anna."

"Thanks." I let go of him and gave him a smile. Merlin he looked exhausted. "Any improvements on his condition?"

"The Healers believe he'll wake up before Christmas." His eyes shone a little and he lead me inside before walking to Harry, apparently telling him the news for Harry's eyes got full of tears at the update.