XXI- Train rides

Anna's POV

We got down the carriages and walked to the train station. Once we had put our baggages away we found a compartment, rather easily: we were some of the first to arrive. We sat down, me next to Theo and Pansy while  Neville sat between Blaise and Luna. As always, Luna started reading her journal. Neville started reading over her shoulder.

"Any nice plans for Christmas?" I asked.

"Apparently my mom's taking me to Rome. She has people to meet there," Blaise answered.

"Oooh, apparently it's really pretty there. I've seen pictures and videos from the Dursley's tv, it looked awesome."

"Tv?" Theo asked.

"It's kind of like our moving pictures except you also have the sound. You cans how live things happening somewhere else."

"I'm not sure I get it. But, you have to show me all the muggle technology someday."

"Of course, it would be an honour."

"I'm curious too," Pansy said from the window.

"One day I'll bring all of you to see the wonders of the muggle world." I laughed slightly as I saw all of them nodding.

As the trolley lady came by, we took multiple sweets for the ride. We all shared them, laughing at stupid jokes and childhood stories. I was the only one who had a sibling, all of them were only children. It broke my heart to hear Theo and Pansy's funny story. Most of them were funny but in a awful environment.  It was mostly them running from trouble after not obeying their parents, what kind of bullshit was that? And Blaise was with people he had found but never saw again as his mother moved around with her boyfriends. All of Neville's childhood they tried to put him in dangerous situation so he would show signs of magic and Luna had to see her mother die at 9. This wasn't fair. They were some of the best people I knew and they had this shit happen to them, it sucked. They deserved everything good in this world.

Our compartment door opened and I looked up to see Malfoy and his tow "bodyguards". I threw my head back and rolled my eyes. What could he possibly want.

"There you three are, I was wondering where you'd gone."

"Well here we are, Draco," Theo answered. Blondie looked around, making faces when he saw Neville, Luna and me.

"Hanging out with those vermins are you? I knew something was up."

"Draco, can you not?"

"They are bloodtraitors Theo. And she-" he pointed me,"-is the Chosen One's sister."

"Do you think you could repeat that? I'm sure you can add a bit more spite," I said.

"Watch your mouth, Potter. It could get you in trouble."

"Sure."

"We wouldn't any family member to leave, would we?"

I jumped up from my seat, grabbed his collar and slammed him against the wall.

"What do you mean by that, Malfoy?"

"Let your filthy hands off me," he tried and I only slammed him against the wall once more.

"You know, you should be the one to watch your mouth. We wouldn't want your pretty face to get messed up would we?" I let go of him, pushing him towards the door. "Get out of here and leave us alone."

He glared at me before leaving. This boy needed to watch his mouth.

"Anna! Why'd you do that?"

"What?"