•27•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

I was arranging my stuffs and finding my wallet at my bag to get ready for lunch break with Jihyo and others. Suddenly someone knocked at the door of our office.

"Who's there?" and then the door opened revealing Miss Im.

"Oh hi!" I greeted her. She just smiled and close the door. "What makes you go here?"

"I've seen Jihyo and your friends at the hallway and seems like you're still at you're office so I visit you for a short time"

"That's because I have to arrange stuffs, have a seat"

"You seems like about to go out and head where your friends is" she said while walking toward the empty chair to sit.

"Yeah, but I can't see my wallet"

"Should I help you?" she asked.

"No, I can do this" I said giving her a warm smile reassuring that everything is alright but the truth is, I was worried and nervous for not finding it. I has something special on it.

"Arghh! Where the fck it is?" I said in a whisper way after some minutes of talk with her. Suddenly I didn't notice it that she started to get up from the chair and help to find my fcking wallet.

Some minutes after we finally find it somewhere at the office and we both go where Jihyo and others are.

"Can I ask?" she suddenly said while we're walking at the hallway.

"Sure, what is it?"

"If ever...we didn't find the suspect, the one who killed dad. And we failed, does the case will close again and became a mystery forever?" I can feel her feeling upset based on her voice and the way she talk.

"Are you losingー or worried about the result of this case?"

"Maybe?"

"No, don't say that I can feel it, that this will be successful after all we have to wait till the end and trust ourselves. Like look! You've got an evidence last last days and if we got more I'm pretty sure we will win, okay?" she just gave me a nod and we crossed our ways with Prosecutor Kim.

(A/N: Just a reminder Prosecutor Kim is like their leader in their unit)

I guessed the girl who's with him is the witness he's been telling us some hours ago.

"Oh hi, Miss Im" and we did a bowed into each other.

"Thanks for the cooperation with us, it was such a big help and it really means a lot" he said and the girl thanked us and leave because she have works to do.

"Is she a witness you've been telling us earlier?" I asked and he just gave me a nod. The three of us headed to cafeteria and luckily we see them but they was about to done their food.

"Why so late, Yeon" Momo said. This stupid btch aish!!!

"Ah, we spent time for looking her wallet and we crossed our ways with Prosecutor Kim" Miss Im explained since Prosecutor Kim and I didn't answer them.

This is so embarrassing self, why do I let her explained what really happened?

"Oh okay, have a seat" Jihyo said and we started to eat our food since the staff in cafeteria already knew what food we like to eat.

「NAYEON's POV」

I don't know if there's something on me since I also notice it like I was part of them already, it's been 1 month or 1 month and half when I started to fetch Miss Yoo and talk about the death case of dad. But everything feels like we're friends already for about a years. We're getting more closer and closer.