UNDER EDITING

hey guys, so I have decided to edit many of the chapters in this book. There are many chapters that seem extremely rushed that I am not proud of. I know I haven't really been updating this book that much, and I am extremely sorry. Working as a manager has been a pain, literally. But I'm learning how to better manage my time before and after work, so I'm hoping to not only edit old chapters but also post new stories for you guys to read about.

But onto which chapters are on my to-do list for editing. More may be added to the list later on, but these are the main ones I want to redo. Also, you will know when editing is finished as there will be a small note attached to the beginning of the chapters explaining the changes I made within it.

CONSPIRACY THEORIES
     *The Bermuda Triangle
     *Amelia Earhart
     *Lady Gaga
     *JFK Assassination
     *Kurt Cobain
     *Connections between JFK and Abraham Lincoln
     *Pearl Harbor
     *9\11 attacks
     *Willy Wonka
     *Denver International Airport

KILLER FILES
     *Facts
     *Hybristophilia
     *Ted Bundy
     *Charles Manson

UNSOLVED CASES
     *(4) Unsolved Cases
     *MH370
     *Kendrick Johnson

MISCELLANEOUS
     *Mandela Effect
     *Megalodon
     *Mermaids

That includes the list of redos for now. As stated before, more may be added in the future.

Also I have a small list of brand new chapters that I want to start working on soon as well. They are mostly under the Killer Files and Unsolved Cases sections though. However, I am always open to suggestions. If you know of a good conspiracy theory (cause I cant really find any good ones anymore), any unsolved cases that intrigue you, any killings you want to know more about, ect..., you can always comment them in any chapter you want. As long as I can find good and credible sources, I'll cover anything.

Alright, thats it for now. I'm going to go ahead and try to start editing some of the chapters above before I go to work.

One more thing, some of the chapters may remain up, I'm not going to unpublish each chapter all at once. I'm just going to take a few down at a time that way I can focus on a select few rather than a whole collection.