Jurassic Series

[OVERVIEW]

The Jurassic Series consists of the original 3 Jurassic Park movies and the 2 Jurassic World movies. Fans have debated which is better since World came out (the first movie is the best and you can't tell me any different sksk). But we won't be talking about which movie is the best, instead let's talk about theories fans have come up with for these movies.

[NO REAL DINOSAURS]

According to this theory all the dinosaurs in the park are not real dinosaurs. They are actually brand new creatures cobbled together using DNA from non-extinct contemporary animals.

The entire premise of Jurassic Park centers around the idea that geneticists were able to extract dinosaur DNA from prehistoric mosquitoes trapped in fossilized chunks of tree sap, which is impossible, because DNA has a half-life and would have decayed beyond any possible use after 65 million years. Plus, there's no way you would find a mosquito who limited its blood intake to one particular species of dinosaur. There would be hundreds, if not thousands, of different DNA strands in each mosquito.

So, the only way for Jurassic Park to get its hands on any dinosaurs would be to have their geneticists build them from scratch, which would explain why all the dinosaurs in the movie look like how we, the ignorant public, imagine dinosaurs look, as opposed to how they actually appeared in nature. For instance, in real life, a velociraptor was the size of a chimpanzee, whereas in Jurassic Park, velociraptors are large enough to play professional basketball. Also, they had feathers. And the dilophosaurus, the tiny, spitting monster with a technicolor neck frill, was 10 feet tall, and the fossil record provides zero evidence of poison loogies or flashy throat accessories.

We also know that the park's founder, John Hammond, built his fortune on selling people false realities: He gives an entire speech about how he started his career with a motorized flea circus designed to trick small children. In The Lost World, we learn that the lab where we saw the baby raptor hatchling in the first film was just a show for the tourists -- the majority of dinosaur hatching took place on an entirely different island, despite Hammond insisting to his guests that he had been present for every single birth. Furthermore, at one point Dr. Sattler notices that Jurassic Park is covered in extinct species of plants.

You can't clone a plant from mosquitoes encased in amber, so how the hell did they get there? The only explanation is that the plants are a complete genetic facsimile. Dr. Grant, Dr. Sattler, and Dr. Malcolm weren't brought to the park to determine whether or not it was safe for visitors -- they were brought to the park to determine whether or not it would be believable to visitors. Hammond figured if he could fool a paleontologist into thinking he was seeing dinosaurs, a paleobotanist into thinking she was seeing extinct plants, and a mathematician into believing that the science all added up, he could probably fool a bunch of Wall Street day traders and their families.

[EMF DETECTORS]

Just how did the dinosaurs know when their fences were safe to escape? While we know that the raptors would constantly test the fences, but never in the same place twice, what about the others? Did they all too constantly check the fences? According to this theory, no.

Some fans believe that the dinosaurs could sense electromagnetic fields. Now this isn't unheard of in the animal kingdom.

Birds we see today navigate using magnetic field detectors in their head. Would it be hard to believe their ancestors did something similar?

And Sharks we have also can detect the neurological EMF emitted by injured animals in the water. And the evolution of sharks goes back to the time of dinosaurs.

So who is to say some of the dinosaurs (mainly the T-Rex) can do the same thing without the scientists knowledge?

[HUMAN DNA IN DINOSAUR]