Disney Theories Part Three

There are more than 2 - 3 cause all of these are pretty short.

[PETER PAN]

Peter Pan is really a deranged psychopath who kills Lost Boys when they become adults. Captain Hook is a Lost Boy who escaped.

This could explain why Captain Hook has such a hatred for Peter Pan. Not only that but in the original tale it is suggested that Peter kills the Lost Boys when they grow older. It says that when the boys get older Peter Pan "thins them out" and many take it as Peter kills them. If Captain Hook escaped death it would explain why he hated Peter Pan so much and wanted to kill him.

You'll be seeing more Peter Pan theories as time goes on

[UP]

In Up, Carl dies in his sleep after receiving the call telling him that he'll be moving to a retirement community. The rest of the film depicts his journey to the afterlife. As if the beginning of the film wasn't sad enough.

The house rising up towards the sky (by balloons), Carl's feeling of weightlessness, and Russell (his guardian angel) are apparently all symbols of Carl's transition to the spiritual world.

[EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE]

The Animals in 'The Emperor's New Groove' may be human. While Kuzco is walking through the forest in llama form, he sees a fly screaming "Help me!" before it's eaten by a spider. As one Redditor notes, the only animals that can speak in the film are ones that were originally human

[BRAVE]

Boo from 'Monsters Inc.' Is the Elderly Witch in 'Brave'

Boo became obsessed with finding Sully again and thus figured out a way to time travel using wooden doors. The theory also states that Boo is planting easter eggs throughout all the Pixar movies because she doesn't know how to control what time period she travels to.

[MOTHERLESS CHARACTERS]

Notice how a lot of character in the Disney universe don't have mothers? People may have figured out why.

According to one Disney producer, Walt Disney never recovered from his mother's death (she died from an accidental furnace leak in the house Walt bought for his parents). Walt was haunted by what happened, and always felt responsible for his mother's death.

[EVIL QUEEN]

Mother Gothel from Tangled and the Evil Queen from Snow White are the same person.

Both characters are obsessed with beauty, both want to get rid of those who are "fairer" than them, and both have similar looking daggers.

[BONER PRIEST]

The priest in The Little Mermaid sports quite a boner while he's marrying Prince Eric and Ursula.

The proof is in the visuals. However, the film's creators apparently want us to believe that the "boner" is really a terribly drawn knobby knee.

 However, the film's creators apparently want us to believe that the "boner" is really a terribly drawn knobby knee

This wouldn't be the first time Disney snuck sexual images in their movies (I may do a whole chapter on these)

[DOPEY IS GEPPETO]

There's the striking resemblance between the two, and a convincing backstory from one Tumblr user: "There were always 6 dwarves. Wandering around, they found a baby and thought it was a dwarf. 'Dopey' grew up with this 'family' that was holding him back (hitting him, making him do the hard labour). When he grew taller than them, they kicked him out and he walked all the way to Italy, where he started building up his own home. His abusive childhood also explains the strange clockworks he's been making; a mother smacking her child, a drunk, a hunter and a turkey that almost get's decapitated."

[THOUGHTS]

Did you know any of these?

Which ones do you believe?

Should I do a whole chapter about Disney movies sneaking sexual images into their movies (cause believe it or not there are quite a few sksksk)