Death of Tupac and Biggie part one

Just like the OJ Simpson Case, this case will be separated into two parts. First part being an overview of their lives and events leading up to their death. Second part being any theories or outcomes people have.

I know I haven't posted part 2 of the OJ case yet. Please be patient with me. I have a lot to cover and I have a lot I want to do. I'm trying to get all of these out to you guys quickly but also accurately so please be patient. I don't want to update something quickly because I feel like I'll miss something super important.

[OVERVIEW]

Tupac and Notorious B.I.G. Were both rappers who died just months apart sparking huge theories about why it happened.

It's well known the LAPD at the time was very corrupt and some didn't even seem to care about either men.

Many books and shows have been made about these two men and what happened on those fateful nights.

[TUPAC]

Tupac was born on June 16th of 1971 in the East Harlem section of Manhattan in New York City. He was known to be very intelligent and well liked. Both his mother and father were in the Black Panther party in the late 60s and early 70s. Tupac actually didn't know his father growing up. His mother would always tell him that he was dead, which of course he wasn't. His mother was addicted to drugs and was struggling to get by. He spent a lot of times in and out of shelters. Even though there were reports of them have huge blown out fights and not speaking to each other for a long time Tupac was loyal to his mother and wrote many song about her.

In 1986 the family moved from New York to Baltimore, Maryland. After his second year of high school he transferred to a school for gifted art students where he studied things like acting, jazz and ballet. There he was very popular. He loved to entertain people so if you were having a bad day he would do anything to cheer you up and more times than not it worked. He also won many rapping competitions and was known as the best rapper in the school.

In 1988 they moved from Baltimore to Marin City, California.

He really started becoming known in 1990 and in 1995 formed the group The Outlaws.

Tupac got signed to Death Row Records after get arrested on sexual assault charges. Suga Knight made a deal that he would bail Tupac out if he did 3 songs with Death Row Records.

[BIGGIE]

Christopher Wallace was born and raised in New York. He was born May 21, 1972. His father walked out when he was just two years old and his mother worked two jobs to support them. While it wasn't a walk in the park by any means Christopher was known to exaggerate how he grew up, making it seem worse than what it really was. His mother liked to call it his alter ego.

When he was younger he did really well in school but around age 12 he started dealing drugs but because his mother was always working she had no idea of it.

As a teenage he found his love for rapping and would often perform on the street.

He transferred to George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education school and there his mother said he was a good student but developed a smart ass attitude.

At the age of 17 Christopher dropped out of school and became more involved in the life of crime.

In 1989 he was arrested on a weapons charge and got 5 years of probation.

In 1990 he was arrested for violating that probation.

In 1991 he was arrested and sentenced to 9 months for sell crack cocaine in North Carolina.