Princess Diana

[OVERVIEW]

On August 31, 1997 Princess Diana got into a vehicle with her boyfriend, Dodi, her bodyguard and the driver while in Paris, France. That night while trying to escape the paparazzi Henri Paul, the driver, crashed the car after driving through a tunnel.

The bodyguard was seriously injured but survived, however he doesn't remember alot.

The "offical" story is that of the paparazzi plus it is said that Henri Paul was drunk at the time of the crash.

But this is something most do not believe.

[HENRI PAUL]

It is believed that the MI6 paid Henri to crash the car.

It is possible to crash the car to kill someone other than yourself, and that is what Henri was suppose to do, but he didn't so it how he was allegedly told to, resulting in his own death.

Now, many people believe this because even though Henri worked for Dodi, who was a billionaire, Henri didn't get paid a lot. But when he died he had over $250,000 in his bank account and a substantial amount on him on that fateful night.

When he died it was said he was drunk, only footage of him before the crash ws shown publicly and he didn't look like he was drunk or under any type of influence.

A former MI6 agent, Richard Tomlinson (I believe) has stated that this version is true. They paid Henri. However, a few years after making that statement he recanted his story.

[ROYAL FAMILY]

Many believe she was killed by The Royal Family themselves.

It was rumored that Dodi was going to ask Diana to marry him and that Diana was pregnant with Dodi's child. Dodi's father has stated that Diana called him that day to tell him the happy news and it was known that Dodi actually went to a jewelery. While he didn't get anything the person he went to did state he placed a delivery for a special ring.

The Royal Family didn't like this because that meant William and Harry would have a Muslim step father and a Muslim sibling, something the Royal Family allegedly wasn't thrilled about.

This is backed up by the fact Diana was embalmed before she could have an autopsy. That means it was impossible to tell if anyone tampered with her body and it was impossible to tell if she was in fact pregnant. It was also illegal but it happened anyway.

[DOCTORS]

While the bodyguard doesn't remember a lot he stated he did faintly remember Diana calling out for Dodi, moaning and crying so she was in fact aware of what was happening.

The ambulance took somewhere from 1hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 40 minutes to get Diana to the hospital. In France it was stander ed procedure to send an ambulance with a full team of doctors when something like this happened. That way they could try to help the victim sooner.

Also, the ambulance was ordered to stop by the doctor in the back because he injuries were getting too bad. The odd thing is that they stopped nearly 30 seconds away from the hospital. You could visibly see the hospital from the ambulance and yet the doctor ordered them to stop right there?

People say if they had actually followed protocol than Diana would have been in the hospital, in surgery within 30 minutes, meaning she could have lived.

Some also believe that her injures were not that severe and that the doctors were trying to make her injuries worse in order to ensure her death.

[MOTORCYCLE]

Another thing the bodyguard remembers is a motorcycle that he believed was following them.

After the accident a few people reported that they saw the motorcycle stopped by the wreck and help up an x with his arms and walked away. How true this is, no one is really sure but it is believed if this is correct that whoever was on that motorcycle was the one to cause the wreck.

[FAKE DEATH]

This isn't widely believed but some do believe Diana faked her own death so Diana and Dodi could live the rest of their lives in peace. This isn't really believed because hardly anyone believed she would abandon William and Harry like that.

[DODI WAS THE TARGET]

Many people believe Diana was never the target because who would want to kill Princess Diana? Some believe Dodi's father had a few enemies and they went after Dodi. It just so happened Diana was with Dodi when they went after him.

[THOUGHTS]

So what are your thoughts on this exactly? Was it just an accident? Why do you think Princess Diana died? Who do you think killed her?

[ALSO]

I saw someone say that we need to stop calling her Princess Diana because after she got divorced she was no longer a princess.

ACTUALLY, she was still legally a princess. After the divorce she had to drop all of her titles EXCEPT for Princess. So she was still a Princess after the divorce and still is a princess after death.