Lululemon Murder part 2

[ NOTE ]

I wanna say that I'm sorry that I never really updated like I said I would. After I made that schedule my mother was sent to the hospital and was eventually diagnosed with chronic heart failure. She has to go to the hospital 2 days a week for a check up.

So that really affected me.

And now I have a job so that's going to affect the schedule for a bit. I'm going to adjust my research schedule and stuff around my work schedule so hopefully that will help me update this book more.

Now let's finish this case finally!

[ POLICE INVESTIGATION PART TWO]

Here are some of the things that the police started to question.

- The attackers hadn't brought their own weapons. All the weapons used were from the store itself. Even the zipties were from the store.

- the overkill on Jayna. If the main reason for the attack was robbery, why kill Jayna at all? But especially, why the overkill. Overkill suggests a personal connection or a lot of anger. It's unlikely that two strangers with that much rage would kill Jayna so brutally but do virtually nothing to Brittany.

- the show prints. As stated in part 1, there was only 2 sets of footprints. A smaller set that was one of the womens and a bigger set that belonged to one of the attackers. With that brutal of a kill and there being 4 people in the store, there should have been more sets of footprints.

- When police asked Rachel about what they found, Rachel confirmed that the shoes found were actually from the Lululemon Store. Every Lululemon lemon store has 2 pairs of athletic shoes (one for men and one for women) in the back for people to use when trying on outfits. They do this so they can have a "complete outfit" if they came in with different shoes on. The pair of shoes that were left at the store that allegedly belonged to one of the attackers was actually the shoes from back.

- the drastic difference of injuries between the girls. Jayna's attack was brutal. She was stabbed so many times to a point she wasn't really recognizable. Yet Brittany only had cuts and bruises. It didnt make sense

- when they thought about what the apple employees said they realized that not once did they say anything about hearing a man's voice, they only heard 2 females. If these attackers were screaming racial things at Brittany, the apple employees would have also heard these men.

Police started to think Brittany was in on it. They theorized that Brittany lured Jayna back to the store then allowed the men in and showed them where everything was.

They started investigating Brittany's personal life. There they found some very troubling things. They found out that Brittany had a history of stealing and scamming people out of money or personal items. Brittany would steal from her soccer teammates during high school. They also questioned an ex boyfriend. From him they found out that after the break up he moved on fairly quickly and Brittany didn't take it well. She got a hold of the new girlfriends number and would constantly message her and him. Even after blocking her, Brittany would find other ways to get in contact with them. Brittany broke into their home and stole things from them. She followed him to work and waited outside for him, almost getting him fired. They filed a restraining order but she had violated it many times.

Rachel also revealed that at the time Jayna and Brittany didn't get along. It was suspected that Brittany was stealing from the store and her co workers. All the managers, including Jayna, had a meeting where they decided if anyone caught Brittany stealing that they would have to fire her.