The Answer Man

[DISCLAIMER]

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO TOU IF YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY THIS OR ANY OTHER GAME! EVEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS GAME WILL HURT YOU. I AM STILL NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS.

[OVERVIEW]

The Answer Man's origin isn't exactly known. But it's believed to have originated somewhere in Asia.

[WHAT YOU NEED]

•10 people

•10 cellphones

[NOTES]

•Begin anytime you want.

•Make sure the person on your right has your number.

•Gather in a circle.

[HOW TO PLAY]

•Gather around in a circle and dial the number to the person on the left of you. Don't call yet.

•Count down from 3 and everyone press the call button at the same time.

     •If all 10 participants receive a busy signal or the call goes to voicemail: The ritual has failed; do not proceed. If this outcome emerges, try again later.

     •If nine participants receive a busy signal or the call goes to voicemail: The ritual has succeeded; you may proceed. If this outcome emerges, one participant's phone call — and only one — will be answered. This participant will hear a voice begin to speak on the other end.

[CONVERSATION]

•The participant whose call was successful may ask the Answer Man a question. But in return he will ask you a question.

•The participant must answer honestly.

•The participant may continue for as many times as they'd like. But the questions will get harder and harder to answer.

[ENDING THE CALL]

•The participant may end the call on their turn by telling The Answer Man you have to go.

•The Answer Man may attempt to keep you on the line. Do not stay on the line. You need to repeat the reason as to why you must go.

•The Answer Man will hang up after saying goodbye.

•Destroy every phone used for this game.

[ADDITIONAL NOTES]

•Never hang up on him.

•Do not pass the phone around if you get The Answer Man. There's a reason the Answer Man picked up that particular call; he's not content to talk to just anybody.

•Do not out The Answer Man on speaker phone.

•The reason you don't want to accept his offer when you tell him you have to go is because the question he asks will get harder and harder to answer.

•If you fail to answer a question or he thinks you are being dishonest a part of your body will tingle. It can be your fingers, hands, legs or anything else. This is how you know you have failed. But it doesn't end there. The Answer Man will decide when to collect. It may be days after the game, months or even years after the game. You will lose that body part in an accident or a disease. That's the price you pay for not answering or for lying.