ED AND LORRAINE WARREN ↴

(this entire section will be set up differently and you'll see why in a minute)

[BACKGROUND]

Ed and Lorraine Warren are more than just characters in The Conjuring Universe. They were real life people who studied the paranormal and would investigate now famous hauntings. They were also known as demonologists. Edward was a World War II United States Navy veteran and former police officer who became a self-taught and self-professed demonologist, author, and lecturer. Lorraine professed to be clairvoyant and a light trance medium who worked closely with her husband.

Ed died in 2006 while Lorraine died more recently in April of 2019.

During their time investigating these cases they would write books about them. In one book they claimed to have investigated over 10,000 paranormal cases. Which brings me into why they are getting their own section.

I will not be doing all 10,000 cases as that is a very uncertain number. However, they do have a lot of cases and each case has a lot of backstory and information and so instead of making just one chapter I decided to make a chapter for each case and just give them their own section.

Now it's okay if you don't believe in what Ed and Lorraine did. Many people are skeptical of them and/or the paranormal. Which is fine. But you can hopefully still enjoy this section. Especially if you like the Conjuring films.