Momo Challenge & Elsagate

[OVERVIEW]

The "Momo Challenge" is a hoax and urban legend about a nonexistent social media challenge that was spread on Facebook and other media outlets. It was reported that children and adolescents were being enticed by a user named Momo to perform a series of dangerous tasks including violent attacks, self-harm and suicide.

As scary as this sounds, what if it was a cover up for something known as the ElsaGate?

[ELSAGATE]

So what is ElsaGate? ElsaGate is a YouTube phenomenon where animations for kids hide inappropriate topics for kids. These videos mainly features Elsa, Spider-Man, and Mickie Mouse.

But it doesn't stop there. ElsaGate also includes "minor child pornography" that can be found on YouTube. This includes dressing kids in very little clothing and somethings dancing or even just standing there.

[THEORY]

So what exactly is this theory and where did it come from?

ElsaGate, similar to PizzaGate (which I'll go over soon), started to garner some attention. But then the mysterious momo challenge happened. It's been proven that the original video that was "enticing" kids to do dangerous things never actually existed. So why did this momo challenge happen and start?

Many think that the Momo challenge was a way to get attention off of ElsaGate and focus on the kids committing dangerous acts.