S1, E6

'With all my strength...I'll do what I can right now!' He thought as at the last second, before he let the ball go, he used his quirk with his pointer finger, 'Smash...!'

The ball went flying up in the air creating wind pressure as everyone was shocked, except for (Y/n), who was grinning.

'It doesn't hurt as much as before...'

'It wasn't a throw that relied on power. He just concentrated all the power into his fingertip?' Aizawa thought looking down at the phone.

"Mr. Aizawa..." He began as the teacher looked up from the score, "I can still move!" He said as he made a fast with his hand holding onto the pain.

"This kid..." The said teacher said.

-3rd POV-

"He got over 700 meters?!" Someone said.

"Finally, a hero-like record!" Uraraka said raising her arms up, smiling happily.

"His finger's swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange quirk..." Iida said.

"It's not very stylish." Aoyama said.

(Y/n) clapped happily, "I'll treat you later, Izuku-chan!"

Bakugo on the other hand was shocked, as he had his mouth opened and his eyes widen. 'Wh-What's with that power?! Everyone's quirks manifest by the age of four. Was the blind bitch, right? This is unthinkable! But in reality...'

"T-Two people told me..."You can become a hero"...That it was because of my own efforts..."

"What is the meaning of this?" He mumbled as his hand twitched before small explosions went off.

"Hm?" The white haired girl hummed.

"Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" He yelled out, running towards the male, making him yell out. He was then stopped by the back of his gym uniform.

"What the—? Let me go...!" The male said looking back, only to see (Y/n).

"Ara~ Katsuki-chan, no need to be like that to Izuku-chan. If you wanted attention so bad from me, you could've just said so."

He tried to use his quirk but he couldn't.

"Jeez...Don't keep making me use my quirk over and over. I have dry eye." Aizawa said looking up at the male, using his quirk.

'It's such a waste, since his quirk is so amazing!' Everyone thought.

"Aizawa Shota"

"U.A. High's homeroom teacher for Class 1-A, Aizawa Shota. He can erase the quirks of those he looks at. The effects goes away when he blinks!"

"We're wasting time." The male said blinking and turning, "Whoever's next, get ready. Let go of him, (Y/n)." He said waving his hand.

"Hai!" The girl said letting go of his collar and walking back.

Midoriya, cautiously stepped away before running.

"Is your finger all right?" Uraraka asked him.

"Oh, yeah."

"Are you sure? You have tears, Izuku-chan."