~Gojo (Y/n)~

(A/n: Credit goes to @Hanlu

(A/n: Credit goes to @Hanlu.)

Name: Gojo (Y/n)

Birthday: (Your choice)

Age: 15

Height: 6'0 (I'm putting a height since people been putting random numbers)

Quirk(s): Limitless, Six Eyes (But heroes put it as Infinity.)

Limitless: This technique grants its users nigh-absolute control over space, allowing them to manipulate it at an atomic level, resulting in multiple subsequent results and techniques within the overall ability. With the manipulation of space as just the base level of the technique, Limitless has three standard and one "non-standard" form beyond this.

Six Eyes: Six Eyes is the eyes that shows cursed energy in so much detail. She can even see like high-resolution thermography when wearing a blindfold. She can even recognize things that don't have cursed energy, such as buildings, through the residue and the flow of the cursed energy.

Drawbacks: Tired if her blindfold is off for long periods of time even if she uses the reverse cursed technique, Headaches.

Likes: Her brother, sweets, animals, the first and second years.

Dislikes: Her brother, Curses, Up-tight people, Higher-ups.

Personality: Playful and nonchalant like her brother, but get serious when she has to.

Background: Growing up, (Y/n) was always around her older brother, so she got her personality from him. Whenever Satoru would have to leave overseas, he would leave her with Aizawa or Fat Gum since he knew they would be the most responsible, but whenever they were busy, he would leave her with All Might.

After her quirk manifested, she started to wear a blindfold to keep her from getting tired easily. She trained on her own for a few years until she decided she wanted to train with her brother or Yaga, which they gladly did.

Then one fateful day, when she was off training, she was walking through the park and saw a green haired kid and another kid getting bullied so she decided to step in. Later becoming friends with them and would come every week, later becoming friends with the blond pomeranian, even if she had to annoy him.

Relatives: Gojo Satrou (Older Brother)
Okkotsu Yuta (Distant Relative)
Sugawara Michizane (Ancestor)

Occupation: Jujutsu Sorcerer, U.A. Student.

Affiliation: Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, Gojo Family

Grade: Special Grade

Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void

Stats:
Power: 5/5
Speed: 5/5
Technique: 5/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Cooperativeness: 5/5
Playfulness: 10000000/5

Love interests:
Midoriya Izuku
Bakugo Katsuki
Todoroki Shoto
Kirishima Eijiro
Kaminari Denki
Iida Tenya
Sero Hanta
Tokoyami Fumikage
Ashido Mina
Yaoyorozu Momo
Tsuyu Asui
Hagakure Toru
Jiro Kyoka
Uraraka Ochaco

Monoma Neito
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Kendo Itsuka
Kaibara Sen

Shinsou Hitoshi

Hado Nejire
Amajiki Tamaki
Togata Mirio

Yoarashi Inasa

Hawks (Aged down)
Mirko (Aged down)

Dabi (Aged down)
Shigaraki (Aged down)
Twice (Aged down)
Toga
Overhaul (Aged down)
Mr. Compress (Aged Down)

(A/n: For those asking for the JJK. Well, they aren't in here as love interests. I don't care what you say because this book is clearly a Hero Academia book so it follows that anime plot. Not the JJK one. So don't go asking for them.)