S3, E2

-3rd POV-

'Evil wiggling on the underside of the showy superhero society...No matter how many times they're driven back, they hide in the darkness, storing up strength...They start to move again...'

"I expect nothing less from Master, finding so easily the destination of those guys that I couldn't find no matter how hard I looked." Shigaraki said, as he built a house of cards.

"It was worth having them on standby, wasn't it, Shigaraki Tomura?" Kurogiri said, as the male pulled away and the cards fell.

"I guess."

The door then opened, making the two look, only to see smoke.

"I was contacted by the union. They said they could deliver the goods by tomorrow morning. They were hastily put together, so they don't look like much, but the quality is guaranteed." Giran said.

"I apologize for asking for something unreasonable." The mist male said.

"Hey, Shigaraki...Do you know why the union accepted your unreasonable request? 'Cause everyone's got high expectations of you. If the League of Villains becomes active, then those smoldering in the dark will start to move. If that happens, then those like me can share in the profits."

The blue haired male looked at the table, "Don't worry. You'll soon be so busy you won't be able to keep up."

"I'm looking forward to that. Anyway, thanks." The male said, leaving and closing the door.

"My pieces and prey have all arrived at the destination. Then, it's time to start the game." Shigaraki said with a wide grin.

'The prestigious school that turned out many heroes, U.A. High School. Enrolled in their hero course, I continue to run toward my dream, standing up to any difficulties and saving people with a smile...in order to become one of the greatest hero alongside (Y/n)-chan!'

"U.A. High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However...Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights—for "Plus Ultra"!" Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!/Hai, Aizawamin!"

(Y/n) kept hugging Todoroki's right side, since it was cooler, "Sho-chan! Thanks again for letting me hug you." She said.

The male looked at her and nodded, "Not a problem." He said, looking away with a soft blush appearing on his face.

"It's too hot today! Wah!" She whined, burying her head into his neck, as the blush grew bigger on the male's face.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you have people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?" Monoma said, before was chopped at the neck by Kendo, making him fall limply to the ground.

The orange haired girl grabbed the male by the back of his collar, "Sorry!" She said, dragging him.

"Monoma's scary." Said a girl that had chin-length, pale gray hair, parted to the left, hanging down over her eye and obscuring the majority of the left side of her face. She had dark bags under her blue eyes. Her hands were held up as high as her elbows, with her hands draped down, this gesture being somewhat connotative of a ghost.