S1, E7

Meh whatever I'll just feed you guys (◕ᴗ◕✿)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey!" The blond teen called out to them, making them towards him, "Deku has a quirk, right?"

"You saw that extraordinary strength, didn't you?"

"I did say that some people are late bloomers."

'Did he dare trick me?! That damn nerd!' He thought.

-----

"He's a piece of work, but his goal, his confidence, his physical strength, and his quirk are way more amazing than mine." Midoriya said before standing straight from where he was leaning, "But that's why right now..." He put his mask on, "I don't want...to lose..."

"Now, let's start the indoor person-to-person combat training with Team A and Team D!" All Might's voice said.

-----

Looked up and seeing Bakugo, who threw his arm at him and used his quirk, but was met with the wall as Midoriya pushed himself and Uraraka out the way.

-----

 The blond male wave off the smoke, "Come Deku, don't dodge."

-----

"I won't do so much damage that this fight gets stopped, but I'm gonna get close!" The blond said throwing his arm but it was grabbed by Midoriya wrapping his arms around it, surprising him.

"Wow, he's like a martial arts master!" Uraraka exclaimed.

Midoriya shifted himself before using his strength to throw him forward.

'What's with this guy? Did he read my moves?' Bakugo thought using his quirk with his other hand.

The green haired teen let out a yell before slamming the blond down against the floor, making him cough up saliva.

"My "Deku" isn't always going to mean "useless"! Kacchan, my "Deku" means "You can do it!"" He exclaimed

-3rd POV-

'Because Kacchan and I lived in the same neighborhood, we've known each other since we were little. (Y/n)-chan would come by since she was being taken care off by her uncles or her older brother, but she would spend the nights sometimes with Kacchan or with me.'

-Small Flashback-

"No Trespassing"
"You can't go in there!"

"Let's go kill the enemy!" A little Bakugo said pointing.

"Okay!" His friends cheered as Midoriya got his courage.

 "O-Okay...!"

'He was the type who could do anything he tried his hand at, a rascal who led the group of neighborhood kids. Good or bad, Kacchan was full of confidence, and I thought he was so cool. But...after his quirk manifested, it accelerated him down the wrong path.'

-End of Flashback-

"Even thought you're scared..." He used his quirk causing explosions to appear around his palms, "That's what I hate about you!" He exclaimed.

'All men are not created equal. This was the reality I learned about society at the young age of four.'

-----