S1, E10

-3rd POV-

"What's that?" Kirishima said.

The white haired girl stepped forward, as she saw villains and curses appear through the portal, "Villains...and curses..." She mumbled to herself.

"It this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

"Don't move!" Aizawa said, as he put on his yellow goggles, "Those are villains...."

"And curses..." (Y/n) finished as the others were shocked by the revelation.

Soon, a humanoid bird walked through the portal, shocking the sorcerer.

"A special-grade..."

-----

"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here." The mist figure said.

-----

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa said.

'Knew I should've just went after them...' (Y/n) thought, with a barely noticeable scowl.

-----

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too...All Might...The Symbol of Peace...I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" The male with hands around him looked up at the white haired girl, "Gojo (Y/n)...The sister of Gojo Satoru..."

-----

Aizawa's scarf came to life, as (Y/n) glared, from behind her blindfold, at the special-grade. Thirteen had their arm outstretched, to keep the students from walking ahead.

'What the pro heroes and sorcerers fight against and what they face...'

Midoriya was trembling at the sight of the curses and villains.

'...is an extraordinary evil.'

"What? Villains? Curses? No way...There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima said.

Momo walked up, "Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?"

"We have them, of course, but..." Thirteen trailed off.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?" Todoroki began.

(Y/n) looked back at him, "It's only here, I don't sense anyone outside."

He nodded towards her, "If the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." He finished.

The male teacher walked to the other hero, "Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains or curses even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering." He explained before calling someone, "Kaminari. You try contacting the school wit you quirk, too."

"Yessir." The teen replied, putting a hand to his ear.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks...but you can't get rid of the curses. Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..." Midoriya said.