S2, E16

When some of you think I'm young (like 15/16) because of the emotes I use, but I'm actually 19, going 20 in March, lol. I'm an adult that works (Ugh, but I love my job so I can't complain.) That's why my uploads are slow, so be patient and don't say to update since you get what you get. Punto final.

P.S. I'm getting a piercing this friday! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

As Iida stayed down, his hair covered his eyes.

"Do you know the Turbo Hero, Ingenium?"

-Small Flashback-

"Of course! He's a really popular hero who has 65 sidekicks working at his Tokyo agency!" Midoriya said, excitedly.

"He is my elder brother!" The blue haired male said, putting his hands on his hips, "He is a likable hero who honors the rules and leads people. I set my sights on being a hero because I want to be like my brother."

-End of Flashback-

'Iida...The only words I can say to you are:' Todoroki thought, sending ice towards Stain, who just cut it, "Look properly at what you want to be!" He exclaimed, his left coming up in flames.

The male's grinded his teeth against each other.

"Ingenium. It is the name of the hero who will defeat you!"

Soon, tears spilled from his eyes, 'What kind of hero am I? Protected by my friends...Having them bleed for me...!'

The dual haired male sent flames towards the villain as he was midair, but he dodged them.

'Hero Killer: Stain. In order to teach him a lesson, I used my brother's name. I only saw what was in front of me...I couldn't see anything except myself...!'

"Tenya, you want to be a hero, too?"

-Small Flashback-

"Yes. You're cool." A young Iida said, chopping the air.

"What are you, a robot?" His older brother said.

"Will you tell me something for my future reference? Why do you continue working as a hero?"

"Well, our grandfather and parents were all heroes, so I was expected to be a hero by those around me." He said, putting away his chest plate, before turning to his younger brother with his hand outstretched, who immediately gave him his helmet, "Anyway, it's simple, really. If someone sees a lost child, they take the child to the service counter for lost children. I think people like that are the coolest."

"Then why didn't you decide to work at the service counter for lost children?"

"Think about what I'm saying! What are you, a robot?" He said, before patting the younger male's head, "You really take everything literally, huh? You're way smarter and more athletic than I was at your age, so...Wait a sec." He then turned his head, "Then that means—" Tensei turned to his brother with a grin, "If you admire me, Tenya, then I might be an amazing hero." He said, chuckling.

-End of Flashback-

"Because you're fakes."

Slowly, but surely, Iida's arm started to move, 'It's just as you say, Hero Killer.'