S2, E7

JSOAHNSBL I forgot to mention on the A/N that when we were on our way to the mall, there was someone in a Mr. Compress cosplay, they crossed the street and we had to go straight, so as they were crossing and I was driving, I yelled out "MR. COMPRESS!" And ducked down a bit. The cosplayer looked around but saw that it was me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"The first match of the first round of the finals tournament. From the hero course, it's Midoriya Izuku! Versus—From general studies, it's Shinsou Hitoshi! The rules are simple. Force your opponent out of bounds, or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, "I give up!"" Present Mic said.

Midoriya exhaled, closing his eyes.

""I give up," huh? This is a fight to test the strength of your spirit. If you know what you want for your future, then you can't worry about appearances." Shinsou said.

"Ready? Start!"

"Can't wait to win this and show (Y/n)-chan, and have her shower me in love." He said, smirking, making the other male grit his teeth and walk towards him.

"I win."

(Y/n) giggled, "The fun has begun!" She exclaimed as some of her classmates looked at her confused.

All Might, who was still by the tunnel, was worried for him.

"Hey, hey, what's the matter? It's the important first match! Liven things up!"

Iida and Uraraka couldn't help but stand up and worried for their friend.

"Deku?" The brown haired girl said.

"What in the world is going on?" The blue haired male said.

"Midoriya! The match just started...and he's completely frozen?! He's got a blank look on his face and isn't moving a muscle! Is this Shinsou's quirk?! He didn't stand out at all, but could he actually be someone amazing? Shinsou Hitoshi from general studies has gotten the better of Midoriya Izuku from the hero course! Who would've imagined this?! Will the bottom really overthrow the top?"

-----

"That's why I said the entrance exam wasn't rational." Aizawa said, making the blond turn to him, confused.

"Huh? What?"

"Here's some basic data on the two of them. Since it's individual matched from here on out, I had someone compile it for me." He looked down at the papers in front of him, "Shinsou failed the practical exam for the hero course. Since he also applied for the general studies, he probably knew that would happen. His quirk is very powerful, but the practical exam consisted of fighting faux villains. That gave an advantage to those with physical attack quirks. Shinsou wouldn't have been able to rack up any points with his quirk."

-----

"You're lucky that you've been blessed, Midoriya Izuku. Turn around and walk out of bounds." Shinsou said.

The said male, who had a blank look, turned around and started walking.

"Huh? What?! Midoriya's being so obedient!"

-----

'I would let Hitoshi-chan use his quirk on me just for the hell of it.' (Y/n) thought with a grin as she sat next to Kaminari, 'Oh! I should have him meet Toge-chan! It would be fun to see them communicate! Next mission: Have them meet. Then afterwards, prank Aizawamin!'