S3, E14

-3rd POV-

It was in the early morning in the dorms. Two in the morning to be precise. 

(Y/n) had woken up and looked around, before settling her eyes on a sleeping Bakugo that was next to her. He kept sleeping, so she quietly got up and left his room. Not before leaning down to give him a kiss on his forehead, then head out.

The white haired girl entered the elevator and went down to the common rooms, passing it and into the kitchen, where she could get something to drink, "Momo wouldn't mind if I use her tea, right?" She mumbled to herself, taking out a packet and putting the kettle on the stove.

Then as she turned, she noticed someone by the entrance, making her jump slightly, "Shoto!" She whispered-yelled.

Todoroki only blinked at her, before nodding at her, "Sorry for scaring you."

She smiled at him, but he knew that she was forcing it, "Is there something you need, Sho-chan?"

He walked up to her, putting both his hands on her face, moving them slightly as he looked into her eyes, "You've been crying..." He muttered, making her eyes widen, "I wanted to talk to you, but never found the chance toda—technically yesterday." He said.

"Oh, well, you can talk to me now."

"I overheard your conversation with Aizawa-sensei." He narrowed his eyes at her, "I'll tell you what you told me...I'm here for you. I may not be the best at comforting people, but I'm here for you, (Y/n)." He said.

"Shoto..." She muttered, before hugging him, "Thank you..."

"So, please stop hiding behind a mask. I may have overheard, but I won't treat you any different."

Her eyes widen a bit, 'Thank you...Shota...I'll take your advice to opening to everyone...' She thought, before pulling back and looking at him, "Well, I can tell you a bit of my life story." She said, grinning.

His eyes soften and nodded, "All right."

"It started when I when I got my quirk. It's the same as my brother's, but just slightly different. In the Jujutsu world, we have higher-ups, they wanted to use me as a tool, a tool to breed other powerful Jujutsu children when I grew of age. Kinda like quirk marriages. Obviously my brother opposed to the idea and wanted me to live a normal life."

As Todoroki listened, he couldn't help but feel bad for the girl. She had it more rough than anyone at this school.

"Then you probably heard of the curses that went rampant and the sorcerers got called in. I destroyed most of the curses. So, once word got out to the higher-ups...I got called in to a meeting and from then on was the youngest female sorcerer." She said.

The male looked at her, "I hope you don't mind me asking...but who's death was Aizawa-sensei talking about?"

Her eyes dulled a bit, making him take note and panic a bit, "You probably know him since they're your older brother..."

"Natsuo?"

She smiled a bit, "No. Touya...Todoroki Touya...."

His eyes widen, "You knew my brother?"

"Mhm. We were the best of friends. We were joined at the hip at all times when we were together...I would always get him out of trouble by making fun of your father, since I never liked him."

He nodded, understanding her reasoning.

The white haired girl grabbed sipped her tea, before looking at the male, "Want some? I can make you some."

He shook his head, "No, I'm fine. I just came down to talk to you." He looked at her, "But why do you hide your actual feelings?"

She blinked at him, "Ah, well...I hide behind a happy persona since I like making people happy, mostly friends and family. The only times I break down are when I'm behind closed doors. I always think about other people but not myself." She smiled softly as she stared into the steaming cup, "It's quite funny. Everyone thinks I'm just a happy, strong girl. But in reality, I'm just a broken human being, who is just being used for her strength as always."