S2, E9

Ready to see who will be Gojo-chan's opponent? Hehehe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"You're the one that makes things float, right, Round face?" Bakugo said.

"Round...?" Uraraka said, shocked at the nickname.

"If you're gonna withdraw, do it now. You won't get off with just an "ouch.""

 The girl gave him a determined look, not wanting to give up.

-----

"Midoriya." Iida's voice called out to the green haired male, making them turn to him, "What was the strategy you were going to tell Uraraka earlier for her to use against Bakugo?"

The said male, looked down at his notebook, "It wasn't much, really. Kacchan's strong. In a real close combat fight, he has almost no openings, and the more he moves, the more he sweats, making his explosion quirk stronger. He can use the blasts from his explosions to move around in the air, but if Uraraka touches Kacchan and uses her quirk to make him float, then she would have the upper hand. That's' why...the first thing Uraraka should do is..."

-----

"Ninth match, start!" Present Mic said.

The brown haired girl ran towards the blond, but she had her torso lowered and her right hand had her palm facing outward.

"...a swift attack!" Midoriya said.

"Withdrawing isn't a choice!" She exclaimed.

-----

"All right! That's good." The green haired male said, as Iida smiled, "Even if it's an accident, as long as she can touch him, she can make him float!"

"Bakugo won't want Uraraka to get close to him."

"That's why Kacchan won't want to evade. He'll want to counterattack!"

(Y/n) smiled, proud of the brown haired, but frowned slightly knowing the outcome, then looked to the seats where the sorcerers were, 'Baka-nii has yet to come back...' She thought before realizing something, 'Didn't the new chocolate shop open there?! Agh! He better bring sweets or else I'm going to break his kneecaps!' 

-----

"Then, die!" Bakugo said.

"Kacchan...You usually start with a big right swing."

The male pulled back his right hand.

'Here!' Uraraka thought, seeing the male raise his hand, 'Here...!' She raised her hand, 'If I dodge here...!'

The blond sent an explosion her way, making her fly back.

-----

"Uraraka!" Midoriya and Iida called out.

Jiro covered her ears as she watched scared for the girl.

Mineta could only stare terrified, "Did he blast her?" He said.

"Even though you're fighting a girl, you have no mercy, do you, Bakugo?" Tsuyu said.

The white haired girl stared worriedly, 'I know I said to not underestimate her but don't ruin my cutie-chan's face!' She thought.