S3, E1

I said I would take a week off this book but ended up being longer...whoops! But here you guys go! Hope you have fun during this season! Hehe...I'm gonna mess with a lot of peoples feelings for this season...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'U.A. High School's hero course...In a world where about 80% of the population has some kind of superpower called a "Quirk," this prestigious school was built to raise heroes to oppose villains and their crimes. I, Midoriya Izuku, am a student at this school, working hard to achieve my dream—To become someone who can save people with a smile...'

'And I, Gojo (Y/n), helping Izu-chan to achieve his dream, while I make a name for myself in the hero world!'

'Yes, this is the story of how we became the greatest heroes!'

-3rd POV-

"Summer Vacation Hero Special: From Number One Hero to U.A. High School Teacher. This time, we will look back at All Might's work and his great—" The female interviewer in the TV said, before it was shut off.

Kurogiri put down the remote before turning to Shigaraki, who grinned.

'I figured it out. I know why the hero killer pisses me off and why those U.A. brats irritate me. It's all because of All Might. It's because he's always smiling thoughtlessly, as if there was no one he couldn't save. Because he's always smiling thoughtlessly...' He thought, before getting up and leaving.

The mist male looked at the two pictures, "Midoriya Izuku. He was quirkless until his third year of middle school, but then he suddenly manifested a quirk. In April of this year, after enrolling at U.A. High School, he distinguished himself, finishing in the top eight at U.A. sports festival. And then, during the Hosu incident, he and his friends fought against the Hero Killer: Stain, and won. At that time, the hero killer saved his life. The boy acknowledged by the hero killer, the man seeking true heroes. The complete opposite of Shigaraki Tomura..." He said, before looking at the other picture.

"Gojo (Y/n). A prodigy in battle, but acts very playful and act like she doesn't know anything. Is always ten steps ahead of her enemies, and plays with the enemies for her amusement. She was first at U.A. sports festival. During the Hosu incident, she got rid of the nomus and helped her friends with the Hero Killer, before she was admitted to the hospital for a stab wound. She is always hidden in her brother's shadow but it now making a name for herself."

-----

'I'll make it myself—A world without All Might. And I'll show everyone...just how fragile that so-called justice is.' The blue haired villain thought, as he walked down the alley.

-----

'U.A. High School has finished all classes for the first semester and started summer vacation. But that didn't mean I had time to play. To prepare for the upcoming training camp in the woods, I continued my independent training.'

Midoriya lifted a dumbbell in his room, before stopping soon after.

"Can you see that? He's already saved a hundred people!"

The laptop said, as he watched the video again.

"All Might..." He said, before looking at his scarred hand, 'There are still times when I can't believe it...That All Might acknowledge me and transferred his quirk to me...' He thought.