S2, E11

-(Y/n)'s POV-

'I grew up in the shadow of my brother. Everyone saying, "Gojo Satoru's sister." and "She's Satoru's sister, so she must be strong."

I grew up hearing that for basically most of my life, and I grew accustomed to it...but also hate it. I trained, and trained, and trained. To the point I would pass out. Trying to be in par with my brother.

When I found out, he put me in this hero school, I wanted to yell at him, tell him the struggles I been going through. But I couldn't. I kept my mouth shut.

The only reason I joined U.A. was to become a hero. To tell the world that I'm my own person. Not just someone's sister.

So, this is my time to shine. Not yours, Sa-nii. So, please, let me shine instead. I'm done being in your shadow.'

"(Y/n)-chan! Do your best!" Uraraka's voice was heard.

I looked at her and grinned, "I'll win for you, cutie-chan!" I said, making the girl blush brightly.

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was heading towards a players room, before noticing Bakugo kicking the door open.

"Katsuki-chan! You hurt the poor door!" She exclaimed, before looking at the door, "Are you okay, Flattykawa?"

"Shut the hell up, blind bitch!" The blond exclaimed, before noticing Todoroki in the room, looking at them.

"Oh, Shoto-chan!"

"Hey, why are you here?" The pomeranian said, pointing at the male, before looking at the sign next to the door, "It's waiting room...oh, this is room two? Damn it!"

The dual haired male stared at them before looking back at the table.

"Irritated"

(Y/n) giggled, as she headed towards the male, "Shoto-chan!" She said, turning off her barrier and hugging him, "I do wish you luck!"

The hug made Todoroki's eyes widen slightly, and faintly leaned into her warm hug.

"Irritated x2"

"I may have gotten the room wrong, but what's with that attitude against your opponents in the final?!" Bakugo said, as he walked up to the male, angry that Todoroki was getting a hug, "Oi, oi, oi..." He said, before he slammed his hand on the table, activating his quirk, "Where are you looking, Half-and-Half Bastard?!"

"Katsuki-chan! Stop it! At this point, you're going to destroy the room, idiot!" (Y/n) said, but was ignored, making her pout slightly.

"That's..."

"Huh?" The blond said.

"...what Midoriya said to me, too. That guy acted recklessly and came to destroy all the problems I'd been carrying. You guys are childhood friends, right?" The dual haired male said, looking at the two, "Was Midoriya like that when you two were young, too?"

Bakugo's eyes widen slightly.

(Y/n) smiled, putting her head on top of Todoroki's, "Ah, the memories...Izuku-chan always was the type to help anyone in need, even though, half the time it was me protecting him, he still insisted in protecting me."