S3, E11

Hello I'm back! I literally fixed my sleeping schedule, but we all know it's going to be messed up within like a week lol, but hope you enjoy this chapter.

I'll be skipping most of the fight of All Might (Sorry, Toshinori.) Since I do want to get to the dorms already.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"My origin..."

"I want to make a world where everyone can smile and live together. A symbol is necessary for that to happen." A male's voice could be heard.

"A symbol?" A female said.

"A Symbol of Peace...The reason crime in this country isn't decreasing is that the citizens have no support...They have no pillar they can rely on. That's why I will become that pillar."

"Is that why you want to be a hero? Even though you're quirkless?"

"Yes."

"Yagi Toshinori...Right? You're really funny."

"Shimura Nana — Quirk: One For All"

"You're crazy."

She was a tall woman with a curvaceous figure, and at the same time, she was well-built. She was fair-skinned and had a small mole below her bottom lip, centered to the right, and sharp eyes with long eyelashes. Her hair was dark and straight, kept shoulder-length, with the exception of a clump of short bangs hanging above her forehead, and was usually styled in a half-up-half-down bun.

Her hero costume consisted of a dark, sleeveless bodysuit with a high collar, yellow elbow-length gloves, and white knee-high boots. Around her waist was a belt with an angular golden buckle, a small cape attached around the back which hung down to her knees, and over her shoulders was a longer cape, buttoned to the shoulders of her bodysuit.

"Midoriya, are you okay over there?" Todoroki said, on the phone with the male, as he and Yaoyorozu walked with the people, who were walking beside them.

"Yeah! How about you guys? Were you able to make a clean escape?" 

"I think so. We escaped from behind. The pros are giving us evacuation instructions."

-----

"Good! We're in front of the station. Looks like we're out of the range of that shockwave. Our recovery was successful!"

"Listen. You didn't rescue us, okay? You all just happened to be the best escape route." Bakugo said, having a sleeping (Y/n) on his back.

"Nice decision!" Kirishima said, giving him a thumbs up. 

His eyes averted, "I didn't want to get in All Might's way." He muttered, before looking at the sleeping girl, 'What happened to you...' He thought, before gently bumping his head against hers, 'I'll protect you no matter what. You have protected me before many times...Now it's my turn...'

'Yeah...We'd get in the way.' The green haired male thought, thinking over his words, 'This was the best we could do in this situation. Even Gran Torino's here.' He then looked up, seeing helicopters fly over them, 'We made the right decision, didn't we? It's okay, right? All Might...'

(Y/n) slept peacefully, well, as peaceful as she could, since her brows furrowed, having a flashback she wish she could once again relive to change his ways.