S2, E15

Gojo-chan: *Hugs the reader* I'm sorry my beautiful people, but this dumbass was somewhere in the clouds.

Author: *looks up from laptop* Oi! I'm the writer here! Give me a break, I was busy, still am, and my laptop's charger broke!

Gojo-chan: Tch, excuses, excuses.

Author: I can kill you off.

Gojo-chan: You wouldn't dare!

Author: Oh, but I would.

You honestly have no idea how much I missed writing for Gojo-chan. I love her being a menace to 1-A, Aizawamin (Yes, that's his new name from now on), and some of the pro heroes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Everyone, please calm down! Please return to your seats for now! The villain is not here anymore. Please wait calmly for the heroes..." A male said, attending to the hero, who had crashed through the train.

"Excuse me!" Midoriya called out, making the male look, "I'm getting out!" He said, jumping out the opening.

"Hey, you! Wait, it's dangerous!"

'They look different, but there can't be that many with their brains spilling out like that. Could it be Nomu's brother? Why here...? I don't have time for any detours. I need to show the fruits of my training...' He thought, as he ran and activated his quirk, 'One for all—Full Cowling!' He then jumped off the ledge, 'It's okay, I can do it!' He landed on the roof of a building and rolled, 'Gran Torino, please be okay!'

-----

"Oi, oi, oi, Trash-san! Hey! Don't ignore me!" (Y/n) exclaimed, pouting slightly, before turning to Shoto, "Shoto-chan! Tell Trash-san to stop ignoring me!"

The said male barely smiled and looked at his father, who was running into the city, where all the destruction was happening.

"Ya know, Trash-san, if you want me to be a menace to you, then you could've just asked. You probably missed me since the sports festival, so I decided to bless you with my amazing presence by interning with you! I didn't know Shoto-chan was going to be here, but hey! At least I love him and you...You're Trash-san." She said, grinning.

Endeavor knew she was trying to get on his nerves and unfortunately it was working. He was ready to just cancel her internship, but he knew it was already too late since he was already stuck with her, 'Just keep ignoring her. She will eventually stop.' He thought, before his train of thought was cut off by a screaming people, and ran in that direction.

The other two took notice and followed.

Once they got closer, they noticed Gran Torino heading towards the Nomu.

"Stop it, you little—" He said, but was cut off by flames covering the Nomu, making him stop himself with his quirk.

"I was looking for the hero killer, but this guy's timing was bad...I don't know who you are, honored elder..." Endeavor said, making Torino turn to him, "...but leave the rest to me."

"You're..."

"Seriously?" The male, who was being chased by the Nomu said.

"Why are you here?" The female behind the male said.