💻 81

Hehe

Hehe... Surprise!

"I gave you an honor by becoming your driver tonight," Taehyung said as he turned left on the crowded road.

"Shut up and just drive." Y/N nudged the male who sat so close due to the cramped space inside his Fantassthic-Bombassthic-Lamborghini.

"How dare you— sigh... never mind. I'll let you off this time as gratitude for ruining today's dinner." Taehyung grinned mischievously.

"Don't remind me of that." Y/N huffed, rubbing her forehead.

Unlike Taehyung who's delighted about the eventful scene that happened earlier, Y/N was simply regretful for not being able to keep her composure. She was being extremely rude to the elders, which she wasn't supposed to.

Not only did she talk back to Taehyung's aunt, she even managed to insult her in front of her brother-in-law. Taehyung's father must have been disappointed.

"Anyway, what did I expect from an airhead like you? How can you forget and have two dinner plans at the same time?" Taehyung blurted, stopping Y/N's train of thoughts.

"You know what they say? Maybe you're just lacking in nutrients and need more omega-3. I believe broke fu— a low life like you never eat salmon on daily basis, right? I'll buy you lots later." The male blabbered.

"Why are you being so noisy today?" Y/N groaned.

"Pfft—" Taehyung chuckled. "Don't you know, noisy is my middle name."

Y/N was about to reply when her phone suddenly rang. She pulled it out from her bag to see one notification flashing on the screen.

You got 1 new video message!

She hasn't even seen what's inside the message yet her stomach was already churning uneasily. It was a message from an unknown number.

She hesitantly tapped on the notification bar before it led her to play a video. Her eyes widened instantly and her fingers were swift to lower the volume. She quickly shut her eyes before locking her phone, instantly turning off the video that was playing.

Her hand was clutching on the device tightly before slowly it raised to reach and tug on Taehyung's sleeve.

"Tae..." Y/N whispered.

"Whut?" The male replied while keeping his eyes on the street as the traffic lights turned red.

"How fast can this car speed?"