💻 18

It was a lazy Sunday morning when Jimin woke up a bit later than he usually does

It was a lazy Sunday morning when Jimin woke up a bit later than he usually does. He dismissed his alarm then stretched his arms and yawned.

He stared outside the window of his apartment while thinking about what he supposed to do today.

His shift on the store will start afternoon. He still got plenty free times for himself. After a few moments contemplating from many choices of activities, the chubby cheeked boy finally decided to spent the rest of his day... striping.

Jimin did the usual routine and prepared himself for the livestream. Unlike the usually, today he wore a silk black colored shirt instead of white. The red dim lighting in the room made Jimin three times more sensual than he usually does. He smirked at himself as he brushed his now pink dyed hair to the back before grabbing his mask and tied it around his head, to only show the half lower part of his face. His pink plump lips which everyone loved.

"Perfect." He mumbled to himself.

After seeing the whole reaction from yesterday dance, Jimin wanted to do some more of it. If he did it once again, he probably didn't need to do livestream for a quite while with the number of balloons he had received.

He quickly shuffled across the room, placing his laptop on top of the desk before logging in and clicked the cam button.

It took a while for the screen to load and the viewers to enter. But to his surprise, there were quite number of people watching his stream, one hundred member had already joined his live. He thought since it was Sunday, everyone would be busy either sleeping or going to church.

Wait, what the hell was he thinking?

Most of his viewers definitely wouldn't give a single fuck going to church. The fact that they were at this porn site already stating enough, that they just wanted to have one ticket straight to Hell.

Jimin took a deep breath before faked up a smile.

"What shall we play today, daddy?"